Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheRealMrMyagi

Moving clones

Hi all hope all is well i have a question about my clones, I took 12 clones of my peyote cookies on Monday and put them in a prop in my small 75x75x130 tent sprayed the lid of the prop before putting it back on and left them, when I went to check them today the top of the prop lid was clear no moisture the sides still had moisture but not the top the hygrometer still read 99percent humidity but after having a closer look I noticed that one corner of the lid wasn't sitting properly so I panicked and transplanted them into a 6.5litre pot per 4 and sprayed them again and wrapped them in cling film my question is have i ruined my chances of getting them to root now by transplanting them or will I just have to wait longer thanks in advance guys 

If they haven't wilted and still look healthy u should get away with it. Ideally they don't want to be touch for 2 weeks, I just take mine dip them in some clonex whack them into a jiffy pellet into a prop and don't touch the for at least 10 days.

Hi @JAPE thanks for the reply some look a bit droopy but still are a nice green colour and some look like they did when I took them I just hope I haven't messed it up by panicking too quickly would you recommend taking a few more and putting them into a different prop as back up as the prop lid I have doesn't quite sit properly so there is always a tiny gap in one of the corners 

Yea I'd take some more just incase, just leave them be next time. Can't really fuck about with them when it comes to cuttings

1 person likes this

I'd have left them be... a small gap isn't going to harm things and, as you say, your hydrometer told you there was high humidity in there. As @JAPE already advised, take a few more - can't hurt - and let them be, they will be fine.

Good luck with the others! :v:

1 person likes this

Thanks for the advice guys I know I should have let them be just got nervous when I saw that gap and instantly thought that it was going to mess them up I have taken some more and will leave these well alone thanks again

Don't worry too much, I did I peyote cuttings with no prop and all were rooted in a couple of weeks.