Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peregrine

Seed run

Just produced my first seeds by pollinating Urkle Berry II (Purple Urkle x Blueberry) with pollen from 4 males and also the top third of one plant with some NL that I had stored in the freezer. I only pollinated a few of the lower buds.

Being new to this I had no idea how many seeds I’d be making. Curiosity got the better of me so I counted them....2,517 of which 219 are the cross with NL.

I’ve tested 10 and they are viable. 

Next up...M’Olde Cheese F5 (already done and in week 5) which will be followed by Grandpa Buckus, Sweet Tooth F4, Hellfire Og, Devil Cookies & last but not least Scott’s OG from Rare Dankness. I have probably 15 other strains to do when I can find the time, then there will be crosses.

There’s no reason why I won’t end up with 50,000+ seeds in the cooler but what the hell am I going to do with that lot?!!!

3 people like this

I usually get rid of my old hermie seeds by planting them near to police stations or in public gardens, roundabouts etc.

but as yours are viable, you could always donate some to the site. or start your own seed company.....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Only one problem there mate, I’m not in the UK and UK customs might just object to them coming into the country.

I know there’s the option for stealth packaging but they aren’t stoopid.

Edited by Peregrine
typo
1 person likes this

send em to me ill kill them one way or another lol

no customs wont be arsed as they are legal to own not to sow tho

2 people like this

First seeds I truly produced were Super Skunk. Had a keeper and was growing a few clones out. One of the other Super Skunk plants turned out to be male so a bit of an incestuous cross.

Was a bit wary but planted up 7 seeds and ended up flowering them all. Very stable cross, seedlings grew up all looking much of a sameness and packed as good a punch as the F1 seeds they came from.

Every grower should have a pop at breeding. :)

1 person likes this