Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hazydayz

How long will my autos take outside

Hi everybody first time outdoor grow and need some advice basically I've got 3 auto cream mandarins by sweet seeds which are 3 weeks old and due to being in damp soil theve slowed down growth and no roots showing so I'm going to see how they go but  I know there more  than likely not going to do much ,now I'm ordering some more auto seeds and wanted to know how long they will take as I leave the uk at the end of September for a long time and would like them ready by the end of august is this possible? 

1 person likes this

As far as im aware they take the same time as indoors.

i think the average  is about 10 weeks mate 

1 person likes this

Outdoor can take couple weeks longer than indoors on some autos.

I Think 10 - 14 weeks is safe for most autos, so now/Next week sprouting should yield harvest before end of sept, pick faster strains probably,  my Auto amnesia this year have started flowering before other strains but whos know it might take a bit longer to finish???? 

1 person likes this

Depends on the auto but normally 9-11weeks 

1 person likes this

If you get some quick finishing strains they could in theory be ready at the end of August, which is 11 weeks from now, but you would need to start immediately. I think it's more likely to be into September by the time you harvest

11 hours ago, Oafman said:

If you get some quick finishing strains they could in theory be ready at the end of August, which is 11 weeks from now, but you would need to start immediately. I think it's more likely to be into September by the time you harvest

What can you recommend I'm using sweet seeds again should I go for more cream mandarin or try +speed auto which says 7 weeks but can imagine a lot longer?

19 hours ago, Hazydayz said:

What can you recommend I'm using sweet seeds again should I go for more cream mandarin or try +speed auto which says 7 weeks but can imagine a lot longer?

In my experience...Autos (regardless of strain) need between 80 to 100 days outdoor.

Mine average out at 88 days..based on 32 grown over the last seven years in the garden.

Bearing this in mind, the best time to pop is about 45 days before the solstice giving it max sunlight.

Pop them in the location you want it to grow...they don't like being messed about.

ATB

PR

6 people like this

On 6/15/2018 at 10:54 PM, Hazydayz said:

Yeah try that +speed auto. But bear in mind that breeders' timings are usually a best case, and most plants take a little longer. Start them ASAP

About 100 days

7 hours ago, Oafman said:

Yeah try that +speed auto. But bear in mind that breeders' timings are usually a best case, and most plants take a little longer. Start them ASAP

I'm not sure if it's worth it now as I leave for australia in the end of September and after what I've read I very much doubt I'll be able to enjoy the fruits of my labour as the autos take much longer than I expected and the 3 autos j have I basically for the bin so I think I'll save my money on seeds for now

2 people like this

Stop chatting around and just get the germination going my friend! You could get lucky and find that you could be celebrating with smoke before the move! :smoke: