Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

Super strength Isolator skunk is making a comeback in the UK

18 posts in this topic

hi

Super-strong Isolator skunk is sweeping the streets of the UK after going out of fashion years ago. Isolator, which is derived from the name Ice-o-lator, is different to other skunks because the plant is removed leaving just the crystals which are then then left in ice to make a hash.

Normal skunk weed has a THC level in the 20s but Isolator has 40 per cent of the active ingredient of cannabis and can be too much for smokers. A London advertising executive told Metro.co.uk: ‘I was given some Isolator a few weeks ago, and it blew my mind for a few hours, I lost my bag and got out of my taxi miles from home, I will not be buying any but some dealers only have that now, hopefully it is a fad, I just want a normal smoke.’

Crystals of THC visible on a bud of 'skunk' weed, close-up.

A cannabis dealer in Birmingham said demand for Isolator has rose in the last six months. He said: ‘I cannot be bothered with the whole process of making Isolator but as more people ask for it, the more I have to sell it.

‘It seems people want the strongest there is, everyone wanted Gorilla Glue skunk last year and now Isolator has made a comeback, which is strong and lasts for longer.’ Isolator was first invented in Amsterdam around 2005 and quickly became a staple of coffee shop menus. However, due to complaints it was too strong, even Amsterdam tourist guidebooks and websites began publishing warnings about its strength.

Amsterdamlogue warned: ‘This stuff can be so strong that it’s wise to treat it a bit like eating a spacecake, in that you don’t want to just do it on a whim. You want to be prepared, and choose your location wisely. ‘Unlike a spacecake, Isolator does wear off in a couple of hours, so you only need to worry about your immediate future instead of half your day.

‘Especially if this is the first time you are trying it, you should pick a comfortable place that isn’t too crowded. ‘Even a pro smoker who never gets paranoid might have an extreme reaction and it’s best to control that by being in a place where you can easily go outside for a bit of a walk.’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/12/super-strength-isolator-skunk-is-making-a-comeback-in-the-uk-7624665/

Bongme

2 people like this

Adam Smith of the Metro showing us once again what real high quality journalism looks like. (Clue - Nothing like this.)

Has he been thrown out of the journalists union yet? Fucking should be

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

lol

12 minutes ago, bongme said:

Ice-o-lator, is different to other skunks

Normal skunk weed

A London advertising executive told Metro.co.uk:

Funniest weed story in ages lol

Editor at the metro: weeds on the agenda, someone get me a weed story.

Edited by Cursed
14 people like this

Hi

Funniest weed story in ages lol

I love these storys the lauaghs lol

These reporters need to be cannabis...

Liberated By DeJ Loaf, Leon Bridges (2018 hip hop jazz soul)

Bongme :yinyang:

3 people like this

ive got some lovely hash made from white shark ,passah and something else lovely stuff it is .

4 people like this

lol

Time to break out the bubble bags gotta love the Birmingham dealer he seems to have his finger on the pulse knowing all the lastest trends lol

6 people like this

Hi doobie01

lol well said 

Why do they all go to dealers? they dont know anything about ANY fucking drug fucking, armatures full of spots and zits and talking shit and getting down with the kids lol
Plonkers :soap:

Bongme :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

piss poor journalism.

Problem is that anyone reading it will take it on face value. 

Its almost as bad as the fb page "Christians against weed, check it out, its fookin hilarious, but I have an image of all these mid fifties Christians looking at it, nodding in agreement and going ohh  yes,, I knew it

an examplelarge.weed1.jpg

did anyone hear about this new super skunk #1 weed, its mega potent and turns you into a psychotic gibbon after one line, an advertising agency employee said , never. lol

dear me int it contageous

Edited by badbillybob
6 people like this

gallery_11426_4677_54939.jpg

5 people like this

Liam Gallagher?

lol

26 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Liam Gallagher?

Looks lime Pete Doherty?

As for ice hash, been plenty of hash available in the midlands for a few years, but not seen any ice hash only butane extract and jelly hash (smells a bit farty) 

Lucky for some, no good hash were iam?? :(

4 minutes ago, redbeard said:

Lucky for some, no good hash were iam?? :(

Not really most of it is from badly grown trim, i.e off cuts of dealer weed and spun weed

you can't polish a turd as they say

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, bongme said:

because the plant is removed leaving just the crystals which are then then left in ice to make a hash.

lol

2 people like this