Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cultivateur

"GASP.org.uk" leaflets at NHS surgery

I was at the doc's earlier - got some shit going on with my respiratory system and the nurse doing my tests handed me a leaflet.

(I am thankfully able to be honest with my doctors.)

Seeing "marijuana" in the title caught me a bit by surprise, but I assumed it was something that had come out post-medical-legalisation in the states.

The A side was the usual - "one marijuana cigarette = 4 to 5 tobacco cigarettes" .. blah blah blah . but on the B side they really dropped themselves in it with the "10 times stronger" crap with no acknowledgement that stronger = better for health.

(For the record I told her I was seriously trying to switch to healthier means of ingestion)

The worrying thing is this crap isn't available free of charge online.. it seems the NHS actually PAYS for misinformation.

http://www.gasp.org.uk/p-smoking-and-marijuana.htm

Apologies for the crap photo - I will scan it next chance I get.

large.tentimestraonersmaller.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

:russian: The sticky resin from the female plant flowers has an average of 3.6% THC. :rofl:   What a bunch of useless cunts! :wanker:  

Edited by Saddam
4 people like this

Still a step up from a costumer satisfaction survey that asks if you'd recommend their service to a friend, though, eh?

[true story]

1 person likes this

I'd recommend that anyone who sees one of those in their local GP surgery takes the stack to the reception desk and demands that it is removed. Non-medical, politically motivated (and most importantly simply untrue) propaganda has no place in a doctor's surgery.

4 people like this

Hi

Thats funny lol

1 Dry Mouth or Thorat

All that tells me its good weed! :yep:

2 Problems With Memory and Learning 

The memory is only while your on it and some have better Memory  dont know about the learning Millions of Students have past lots of tests and so on!

3 Disrorted perceptions sight, sound. time and touch! 

Well i fucking hope so or i have just wasted cash and a whole grow for nothing :wassnnme: 

4 Trouble thinking and problem solving 

I get stoned not to think and take cannabis to relax and forget about  thinking at times, as for problem lost of  stoners play puzzle an straragy games etc... 

5 Loss of motor coordination 

Dont know about that considering the amount around the world who take weed dont hear much about this do we, piss-heads  yes Stoners no! 

6 Increased heart rate and Anxiety.

Yes only on sativa and the anxtey is a cemial on your brain or you have some thing bad going on in your life like anyone else on the planet has nothing to do with weed
The whole thing is croc of shit and at the end they have the GOR to call it FACT FILE lol

Please  bloody stop with childishness fucking facts .:wanker:

and thats the truth just ask...

Hey Laura By Gregory Porter (Music Off The Street)

Bongme :yinyang:

3 people like this

ive been using filters for years

2 people like this

More scare mongering ...

20 years from now these same people will be endorsing it because they'll need it in old age ... hypocrisy waiting to happen 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The thing, the one thing above all else that I think is fucking hilarious about anti-cannabis propaganda is the whole paranoia/anxiety angle.

OF COURSE I'M ANXIOUS AND PARANOID, I'M STONED WITH A TENT FULL OF PLANTS, I COULD GET MY DOOR KICKED IN BY THE POLICE OR A BUNCH OF ROBBING CUNTS AFTER MY PITIFUL GROW, OF COURSE I'M FUCKING ANXIOUS.

Let me smoke a spliff in a relaxed setting where nobody is gonna be arrested or robbed, then see how fucking anxious I am, I'll be as chilled as chill pie.

Edited by Boojum
5 people like this

What is marijuana?

A sign that the person using the word knows fuck all about cannabis.

4 people like this

Q. What is marijuana? 

A. You'd better off asking your kids cos we really don't have a fucking clue about it, in all fairness.

2 people like this