Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monkeypig

Walkers Roast Chicken Flavour

16 posts in this topic

Those who know what I'm talking about will know that Walkers Roast Chicken taste. The strain was The Doctor. Now this is no longer available and I don't think it was readily find-able from seed only the cut that used to go around.

My question is does anyone know of anything available from seed that may have that terp profile?

2 people like this

Personally, it's not a profile I'd be looking for but I think it was either OldTimes or Noname which had a chicken crisp pheno, almost positive it was OldTimes. Also, I think @vince noir rock n roll star had a chicken crisp Cream Mandarin? :unsure:   There are probably lots more out there but I can't recall just now. :bong:   

1 person likes this

its odd when you get one ..im still not sure if i enjoyed it .

4 people like this

Yeah, I didn't think it was very nice. :puke:  

I really miss that doctor cut. Maybe I've got silly taste buds but I loved that taste. Never found it in Oldtimes, maybe I'll pop some more noname if I've got some left .

Creme Mandarin eh? I'll have to try it.

its usually very mandarine ..dont know what happened to that one but it was defo chickeny like crisps

1 person likes this

got a cut of candy land that smells like roast chicken flavour crisps with balsamic vinegar , never had anything like it:smokin:

I've had a blues girl smell like chicken crisps but it didn't carry through to the taste thankfully.

@Salty   Never found that one, and I've started  a few packet of blues.  I did once get a "meat feast" flavour from Killer Skunk.

Im not a fan of the savory terps people describe for example , Chicken crisps , oxo cube , meaty....Its just something i dont look for in my canna.

I have seen a few people over the years mention it on the boards i think an old member no longer active (*WeedisFree) found chicken flavor phenotypes im not to sure on what variety though.

Farmer 

seems to be a pheno findable within a few strain's, chicken & the "meaty" terp profile -  Also came across oxo in outdoor variety which wasnt to nice

personally i do prefer the more fruitier terp profiles

If I remember it was no names that people were getting the chicken crisp terps. Me personally I like my weed to stink like some pungent sour offensive sick kinda smell. lol sounds mad when I say it out loud but I like it!!! 

1 person likes this

Don't think I'd want flavours that were 'meaty' tasting. Then again there is no chicken in the crisps, nor does chicken taste anything like chicken flavoured crisps.

Think its the mono-sodium glutamate.

Had a Black Domina once that smelt like actual death, rotting meat. It stunk to high heaven but had a nice pleasant smooth yet unusual taste.

Should have taken a cut. :)

research what the main terpene is in thyme and or rosemary

find seeds for whichever strain you like the look of that has been tested for terpene profile and is rich in those terpenes.

Edited by The lone stoner

If you read my entire history of diaries you'll find it very easily.

:eek:

iit's gud.