Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

platinumbud

Are any of the hso strains strong ?

20 posts in this topic

Hi just hoping on some advice on quality strains that might exist from hso ? I tried blue dream and thought why are the Americans banging on about blue dream, the one I tried was nice flavour but low quality with low quality resin kinda like 10% thc I guess, at present I’m smoking 24k tangie very nice orange flavour very strong, I was hoping on a similar strength but a sweet spicy one? The type that blocks your grinder like the 24k, seems like it’s 25% hash lol 30 thc haha lovely sunny day big fat joint:skin_up:

2 people like this

ChemDawg is suppost to be a strong one.. I have 2 in veg atm so cant really say on emd product yet. 

Atb

JJ

3 people like this

I like the look and sound of a few but really hate wasting time with something not so good, the ones that look promising are chocolate mint and something mango and a few other ones black dog sapphire og ect 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

:skin_up:

Edited by platinumbud

Chocolate mint og is a banger,lovely flavour and very strong.

Amherst sour diesel, I tell you stronger than a room full of Russians.

Every time I smoke it it makes my eyes close, love it.

Thats all I have grow out from Hso at the mo, but more will follow, I have no doubt that HSO’s beans are pukka, even all the ones that I have murdered:pitchfork:

5 people like this

I have a Chemdawg that’s been curbing for a few months and it’s very strong in my vapes, nice lemon fuel flavour too.

2 people like this

In the UK, many of us know people who grow and we tend to cherry pick the strongest most flavoursome phenotypes, mother them and clone. I know many growers who rarely buy seeds and who pool resources so that clones are passed along.

That said, not grown HSO yet but have read many grow reports on their strains by honest growers.

HSO are sponsoring the first International Pot Noodle Grow Competition and have handed out Bubbas Gift to the contestants.

They obviously have confidence in their genetics.

Bear in mind, people often just buy a few seeds in the modern age. I would often open up two packs of 16 (often more) seeds from Sensi Seeds to find a decent clone mother.

Then I would have mates growing the same so we could hopefully find a winner.

1 person likes this

I've got some Amherst SD ready to go next. I've heard it's really strong so wanted to check it out for myself.

Both the Sapphire OG plants I did were absolutely top notch smoke. Here's one...

large.DSCF3084_crop_941x453.JPG

5 people like this

2 hours ago, platinumbud said:

I like the look and sound of a few but really hate wasting time with something not so good, the ones that look promising are chocolate mint and something mango and a few other ones black dog sapphire og ect 

Remember it all comes down to the pheno also.. it can take ages to find that topshelf pheno imo..

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Amherst sour diesel, I tell you stronger than a room full of Russians.

Every time I smoke it it makes my eyes close, love it.

Cracking line

2 people like this

Buy 20 seeds of choc mint og and if you don't find a mum ill pay for the lot.  Despite its amazing strength, flavour inhale/exhale and perfectly balanced stone it also suffers badly from drop dead gorgeous bag appeal.  

I've not grown it but the smoke I had was spectacular.

8 people like this

Well if anyone is ever stuck for a virtual guaranteed keeper 24k tangie is wow I never thought anything would actually stink of oranges and taste of oranges, even orange bud years back in the 90s didn’t seem to smell like orange even though it was good until everyone started saying they had orange bud but it was just shiva skunk or something lol every  24 seems very nice and strong good all over strain 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

In the UK, many of us know people who grow and we tend to cherry pick the strongest most flavoursome phenotypes, mother them and clone. I know many growers who rarely buy seeds and who pool resources so that clones are passed along.

That said, not grown HSO yet but have read many grow reports on their strains by honest growers.

HSO are sponsoring the first International Pot Noodle Grow Competition and have handed out Bubbas Gift to the contestants.

They obviously have confidence in their genetics.

Bear in mind, people often just buy a few seeds in the modern age. I would often open up two packs of 16 (often more) seeds from Sensi Seeds to find a decent clone mother.

Then I would have mates growing the same so we could hopefully find a winner.

Sounds like bubba gift is going to be good, I used to love sensi until jack got spoiled or whatever they did to it sadly no good as far as I know, I’d love one of those sweet spicy jacks  :skin_up:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I've got some Amherst SD ready to go next. I've heard it's really strong so wanted to check it out for myself.

Both the Sapphire OG plants I did were absolutely top notch smoke. Here's one...

large.DSCF3084_crop_941x453.JPG

Looking very nice mate, what was the flavour like? I’m hoping to find a spicy but sweet spicy one like old jack 

asd and the black dog ,were both excellent smell, flavor and strength.  

large.DSC02530.JPGlarge.DSC02492.JPG

1 person likes this