Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimboo

Leave us alone or arrest me': Mother is set to openly ‘smuggle’ banned cannabis oil into Heathrow

170 posts in this topic

fuck these scum i hope everyone of these filth get cancer and all their family too, im fed up of sick cunts fuck em and fuck em more and anyone who thinks otherwise

@tommo27  Please don't let the justifiable anger twist you up. Wishing cancer on those responsible is  bad enough but do you really want this place to be though of as the place that wishes cancer on innocent family members of bad decision makers. We'll never win with morality like that.

Peace and love 

4 people like this

your way don't work sorry@monkeypig.

oh and fuck karma i'v'e tried to do right all my life and believe me its bullshit so no i don't wish they got cancer try dementia u cunts

How about a bad case of hemorrhoids :unsure: , can we agree they deserve a hideous case of butt grapes?

4 people like this

no sorry its gota be worse than seeing your child suffer seizures everyday and not giving 2 fucks 

I do not swear so all i can say it is absolutely disgraceful that a country like ours can be so Draconian this Government and all other Governments of this country past need taking to task this poor lady is doing noting wrong in treating her son time to stop giving methadone to those who need  eh and stop Sativex at the same time oh they cant can they too many donations coming in from Big Pharma Companies

I hope this lady carries on and has complete disregard for such a clear violation of her sons rights to treat his illness with what ever she can i know i would do he same for my Childrem

Take Care

Stillo

3 people like this

she declared six months supply of oil at customs apparently, if that's true they had no choice but to confiscate it, especially so since the gp who was prescribing cannabis for Billy was told to cease or lose his licence by the governbent

she should have stuck with smuggling it and not having activists tweeting a running commentary on her progress

11 people like this

@tommo27   Having nursed loved ones through both cancer and Alzheimers, I personally find your comments disgusting, but I can get over this. How do you think such comments would seem if the "meeja" picks up on them. Doesn't make "us" look like very good people does it? 

2 people like this

A mother who had cannabis oil taken from her as she arrived at Heathrow airport has vowed to "get more" to save her son.

Charlotte Caldwell was attempting to bring the drug into the UK for her severely epileptic child when she had it confiscated by customs officers in London after a flight from Canada.

She was not cautioned, and has vowed to repeat the attempt.

"We will not stop, we are not going to give up," she said after the medicine was seized. "We have love, hope, faith for our kids and we are going to continue."

Her son Billy, 12, was given a prescription for medicinal cannabis oil last year to help treat his epilepsy - the first time the drug had been prescribed by the NHS.

But the boy's doctor was told by Home Office drug enforcement teams to stop prescribing the medication, which Ms Caldwell credits with keeping her son's seizures at bay.

Image:Ms Caldwell spoke to journalists after arriving back in the UK

Billy, from County Tyrone in Northern Ireland, suffers serious fits and Ms Caldwell is worried the cycle of seizures "will eventually kill him".

She described the drug as "a small bottle of oil that's keeping my son alive".

On arriving at Heathrow on Monday she was given a letter from Home Office Minister Nick Hurd, inviting her to a meeting to discuss the status of the drug.

She said she would discuss with the MP "parent to parent" after making the 20-hour trip between Toronto and London with her son.

She told reporters that customs officers were "absolute gentlemen... really, really nice," and one even had tears in his eyes as they took the drug from her.

https://news.sky.com/story/charlotte-caldwells-medicinal-cannabis-oil-for-son-is-confiscated-at-heathrow-11401552

4 minutes ago, Joolz said:

she should have stuck with smuggling it and not having activists tweeting a running commentary on her progress

Does anyone know the outcome when "illegal" cannabis is found in his system? Will it be overlooked or be grounds for removing the child from his family?

Sorry to go on, but surely this would be used as a stick to beat them with?

3 people like this

I think they know that would be political suicide.  The public outcry at that would be a nail in their.coffin and force a wider debate on the issue, the last thing they really want right now. Best to take the drugs, destroy them and give her a telling off, imho.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, monkeypig said:

@tommo27   Having nursed loved ones through both cancer and Alzheimers, I personally find your comments disgusting, but I can get over this. How do you think such comments would seem if the "meeja" picks up on them. Doesn't make "us" look like very good people does it? 

i also find your comments disgusting

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Does anyone know the outcome when "illegal" cannabis is found in his system? Will it be overlooked or be grounds for removing the child from his family?

Sorry to go on, but surely this would be used as a stick to beat them with?

You make a good point !

Chances are the child would go into care *For it's own protection*.!!!  

oh and fuck the media its people like you that allow the cunts to deprive  people of much needed care.as someone who cared for sufferers i am gobsmacked that u cant understand and call me disgusting 

9 minutes ago, tommo27 said:

oh and fuck the media its people like you that allow the cunts to deprive  people of much needed care.as someone who cared for sufferers i am gobsmacked that u cant understand and call me disgusting 

Chill your beans @tommo27 no need for that language. Many of us too have or are providing care . :hug:

2 people like this