Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimboo

Leave us alone or arrest me': Mother is set to openly ‘smuggle’ banned cannabis oil into Heathrow

170 posts in this topic

United Patients Alliance Retweeted

Steve Moore

@steve4good
 24m24 minutes ago
More
Charlotte and Billy boarded safely at Toronto at 3am. They are humbled that families from across the UK are joining them at Heathrow. Some of her supporters are getting special access already

2 people like this

I really hope she gets through with it, I doubt it though :down:

1 person likes this

FUCKING SCUMBAGS

United Patients Alliance

@UPAllianceuk
 2m2 minutes ago
More
BREAKING- Charlotte has had Billy’s medicine taken from her by Border Force. A cruel act on behalf of @ukhomeoffice that will undoubtedly cause a public out cry! We will keep you updated on the days progress #keepbillyalive @Keepbillyalive

1 reply . 1 retweet 0 likes
Reply 1   Retweet 1   Like   Direct message

1 person likes this

:(

Sad times. 

I hope billy and his mum are able to get him the medicine he requires. 

Fuck the UK government,

2 people like this

UK  border agency -Only following orders. Now where have we heard that before?:police::wanker:

Posted (edited)

:( There was never going to be another outcome. Ever been to court and tried to make a stand? They fucking do you. Customs is no place for arguing about policy.

There's no place for idealism, she should have been the 'look here, over here!' and someone else should have brought in the majority of it.  It's fucking obvious.

Anyway, hopefully all this self-defeating publicity someone here in the UK will get in touch with her.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this

@j.o.i.n.t   Self-defeating publicity?  This seems exactly the place for idealism. I'm sure it would be possible , maybe even easy (she can have any iso I make) to get supply here in the UK, but surely this is ALL about the publicity to get this issue in the public consciousness.

The other point that comes to mind is how would social services react if a child was proved to have cannabinoids in his/her system from a unnaproved source. Surely all they'd need to remove said suffering child from their parents?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The heartless cunts can't  just  keep denying and taking effective medicine from  children's lives, something that makes life more bearable, yet they stand firm and keep taking and or denying it...

Especially When we have all the medicine these kids need licensed and  made here by the tonne .. Makes me sick!

It's not on and some fukka needs to be held accountable for this fukt up decision making...

it's sickening how the UK decision makers behaves at times, aye!.. Truly sickening! :furious:

Edited by HazyDaze
6 people like this

25 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

There's no place for idealism, she should have been the 'look here, over here!' and someone else should have brought in the majority of it.  It's fucking obvious.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a dichotomy. She could have publicly made a stand for idealism by highlighting the uncaring and cold stance of government, and whilst they were focusing on removing Billy's medicine, uncle Bob was smuggling oil pellets in his prison pocket.

Joking aside, they could have done both, that's what I would have done, sleight of hand mother fuckers.

3 people like this

@monkeypig, @Cursed

Those that aren't bothered aren't bothered. This won't change that. If the kid's life really does depend upon him having that stuff, why risk it? Why shout and severely diminish the chances of the trip working out? Seems self defeating to me.

Look, I don't want to sound heartless, I feel for them. But it was hardly pragmatic....then again, I doubt I'd be thinking calmly either.

1 person likes this

We need ppl like this to make a stand.

Someone will have to surely listen at some point, we just need to continue making noise about it all...

We need to keep a firm stance here, it's Only a matter of time!

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

@j.o.i.n.t    This mother is making a stand not just for the child she loves, but for everyone. Yes she could have slipped under the radar for her families benefit, but, to me, it appears she is taking this stand for everyone.

Did you see my point about "illegal" cannabis being found in this childs body? How do you really think Social Services would play this out?

Edited by monkeypig
spelling again!
9 people like this

its direct action and it is the only way :yep:  good luck billy 

6 people like this

@monkeypig Maybe :)

And, yes, I did.  I wasn't sure and didn't want to mislead. I'm very close to a person who could tell us, but as she has a proper job she ain't around right now.

I'd bet on one hand the official policy is awful, but on the other it depends on the circumstances - in palliative care it's not a big deal, and the nurses are really good about it. You can't really involve them, but they know.

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

she should have been the 'look here, over here!' and someone else should have brought in the majority of it.  It's fucking obvious.

Brainwashed into obeying whatever the law happens to be, unfortunately a large percentage of the population are of the same mindset.

She could have made a hell of a song and dance when they took the medicine from her, knowing her lad was going to get treated anyway by another route.

At the risk of sounding trite, it's a game, and as with any game the object is to win, no shame in how you pass the post as long as you get the result.

I just hope someone is able to help her and her son before it's too late...........

5 people like this