Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Inspiration101

Returning for another try !

40 posts in this topic

5 weeks of 12/12 completed.  Last night I took the ladies out, gave the undercarriage a good trim to remove a fair amount of branching which just will not create good buds - And I took two cuttings and set them up to see if they will root as clones.

Having moved these ladies around I must say they stink to high heaven of the most delicious sweet flavour - I had to try nab some clones :D

I have also staked in some bamboo sticks and got the main branches set up to take the strain.

I can really smell the Cream in these ladies, they are frosting up really well, next week I will take some proper close ups, I can already tell they will be my favourite smoke.  The Old Times I am growing alongside it is the opposite being real dank and diesely.

Here are a few shots until next week 

Cream47 1 

large.5b6ff8cfb2fed_Cream4715weeks.JPG

Cream47 2

large.5b6ff8d9bc40e_Cream4725weeks.JPG

Cream47 3 

large.5b6ff8e29293f_Cream4735weeks.JPG

6 people like this

Week 6 completed, a quick sunday update.  Things go well, some nice buds forming, am now cutting down the other plants in the tents - So more space for these ladies to enjoy the environment.

Here are some shots until next week : 

large.5b797a68c3d59_Cream47top.JPGlarge.5b797a6234743_C47week6.JPGlarge.5b797a5688f3b_C47topweek6.JPGlarge.5b797a4fa3d43_C473week6.JPGlarge.5b797a466af7b_C472week6.JPG

Happy smokes until next week ! :)

6 people like this

Quick midweek update.

I have chopped down the other plants so just the Cream47 in there under the 1000w now. 

I have also set the timer to 14h on, 10h off. 

They have a few weeks left to go and I have added more poles to help them take the weight of the growing buds. 

The smell is intoxicating, it is definitely going to be my preferential smoke just for it smelling so smoothly sweet in such intensity.

I really want to run them for as long as I can but the little white bugs have been taking control of the grow area.  

Tomorrow I will clean out the shed, mop n all sorts, one by one give them a good spray of Pyrethium 5EC over and under, and see how things go from there.

Update Sunday, happy smokes in the meantime ! :)

2 people like this

Week 8 update.  Been real busy he past few weeks so not been able to do an update until now.  

The plants are chopped, trimmed and almost dry.  Outrageously sweet smelling, chunky buds, am going to be very happy for the next few months smoking this.

Here are some pictures, I will be taking more of the trichomes and dry ice hash I intend to make in the next week or two.  Stay tuned ! ;)

Cream 47's :

large.5b8d9f5caee6c_Cream47heaven8weeks.JPGlarge.5b8d9f4b7780f_Cream47bud8weeks.JPGlarge.5b8d9f15dff2b_Cream473top8weeks.JPGlarge.5b8d9eefb13a0_Cream472top8weeks.JPGlarge.5b8d9f3c1f265_Cream478weeks.JPGlarge.5b8d9f80c0bf9_Cream471top8weeks.JPGlarge.5b8da04145234_Cream4738weeks.JPG

5 people like this

Beautiful buds ! Its such a good feeling harvesting and smoking new strains hope they taste as good as they look :skin_up:

1 person likes this

On 27/06/2018 at 7:08 PM, Inspiration101 said:

There is a theory that beginning your seeds during the full moon gives stronger plants due to the start they get with the gravitational pull from said moon.  Lets see ! 

Yeah! Don't forget to run around backwards in your garden at 14.20 & 01.42.0 completely butt naked, while singing 'Land of under', while simultaneously puffing on a pipe of Salvia for 20mins straight.

Once you've done all that your ladies will be a foot tall, bushy & ready for flowering! :punk:

Make sure your wife or partner takes photos for your grow diary, all time stamped so we all believe your chanting & dancing made it happen & make sure you put the video on YouTube as a tutorial for us all to see:headbang:

4 people like this

Cream47 is the clear winner for my preference to smoke.  Its a pleasure to slowly tear apart between my fingers, has that aroma you only get with fine cannabis (or maybe really strong sweet coffee), and it goes down so easily.

The hit is stronger, longer, and very suitable for helping you take an afternoon nap !  This one will slow you up and kill your motivation so best to smoke later in the day when all the chores are done ;)

Medicinally, it does provide an amount of relief to my bad back - Plus puts a smile on my face......double winner.

The Cream range from Sweet Seeds really does impress me.

Cream47 plated up large.5b9e089c564a0_Cream47plated.JPG

In different light, outside rather than in the kitchen : 

large.Cream47.JPG

A close up of a bud : 

large.5b9e089ff0ff5_Crrem47nice.JPG

And another :

large.5b9e089a1a4fd_Cream47closeup.JPG

Edited by Inspiration101
8 people like this

On 09/06/2018 at 10:18 PM, Inspiration101 said:

I have no stored jars of anything.  In fact last night I had my last smoke and am a bit unimpressed with my current situation.

Nice job there mate, and hopefully those jars are full now.

Hope the whiplash is improving.... accupuncture, dry needling and deep tissue remedial massage under cannabis sedation works for me.

What's up for the next run?

2 people like this

3 hours ago, teehee said:

Nice job there mate, and hopefully those jars are full now.

Hope the whiplash is improving.... accupuncture, dry needling and deep tissue remedial massage under cannabis sedation works for me.

What's up for the next run?

Thanks, yea not too bad an outcome from this run, jars are overflowing and will see me through until the next one so much more impressed with my situation now :D

The whiplash is lingering like a bad smell but I am fighting it with Pilates, Yoga and Physio.  Had a go on acupuncture too already, plus have a 50 minute massage lined up for Monday evening with a stunning little welsh athletic blonde chick ;)

Next up in underway already, is in my signature.  SSH/PS subbies, Smottie v3b, and Ugorg Blues are all in veg and under a 400w.  Probably put in to 12/12 in two weeks time, shall see.

Edited by Inspiration101
2 people like this

Congratulations on the harvest mate, I hope you enjoy it!

jaypp

1 person likes this