Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Inspiration101

Returning for another try !

40 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I vanished last year due to having many real life issues - None of which I am going to bore you with other than to say : House move hassles, job hassles, police hassles, and two f*cking car crashes - Both of which the other person has accepted liability for.

I am currently at home with a horrible neck whiplash thing and I have no stored jars of anything.  In fact last night I had my last smoke and am a bit unimpressed with my current situation.

A couple of months ago I was acutely aware that my last jar would run out and so I planted some seeds...........even though I was in the middle of arranging to move house (which fell through, funny that).

Currently I have 3 x Cream47 ladies at 9 inches tall, have been topped, and can see 4 main heads taking shape in the garden as I type.  I also have five female old times x old times subbie seeds which are 24-32" big.

I have a shed, which I am very slowly converting the back 1/3 of to be my grow area but for the time being the ladies are enjoying the sunshine from my garden in the South East of England. However this neck injury is making the work double difficult.

The intention is to get 2 x 400w sylvania bulbs on the go with an 8" extractor and Rhino Pro filter.  Hope to get this all rigged up by next weekend.

This is an organic grow using only biobizz light mix, H&G Batmix, Biobizz fishmix, Ecothrive charge. 

Fingers crossed and photos to follow :)

15 people like this

Good luck on getting up and running again :)

2 people like this

Chin up mucker ,   i know the feeling after being hit by a crazy old bird reversing up a dual carriageway and hit me -  she admitted fault but the once mint car is now not the same and i dont really want it.     Again house sale and purchases are a pain in the ass !!   

And to top it all off .... i am on my last jar with crumbs in it and i lost all my autos that were ready to chop due to working away from home and me being a total twat and leaving for work with the greenhouse door closed -  returning to lots of brown candy floss looking plants :(    

I hope you get all sorted out and get back on it,  dont give in and keep your chin up .... as long as your neck will let you :)    

3 people like this

Hello and good luck mate:smokin:

2 people like this

Thanks for the positive vibes all !

@oldford I read your thread earlier, I am still wiping away tears for your loss ! A total gutter.

My chin is up as far as my neck will allow it - I will always maintain my positive outlook regardless of the curve balls life throws.

Will get my potting up done and take a few photos this afternoon as long ass these tablets don't put me to sleep ;)

1 person likes this

Life happens eh  

Welcome back.:haveadab:

2 people like this

Good Luck and welcome back mate.

Hope your jars are soon full again brother. 

The only way is up.:smokin:

zz

2 people like this

Here are a few shots of the three Cream47's.

large.5b1cd6bb010cc_Cream471.JPGlarge.5b1cd6c17716b_Cream472.JPGlarge.5b1cd6c77813a_Cream473.JPGlarge.5b1cd6cc7e543_Cream47GroupShot.JPG

11 people like this

Not much to look at now but in a few weeks they will be bushy, rock solid monsters :)

3 people like this

Atb mate. That charge is good stuff mate and i really rate the biosys too, its the only thing i ever justified spending money on.

2 people like this

A quick weekly update.  The ladies are coming along well, they have gotten over being topped and are pushing out new main stems.  One is nicely symmetrical, one is only slightly lopsided and the final one is clearly lopsided -  The full range of what can happen when you top plants !

I have spent the week building up my grow area in the shed, job done ! They now have somewhere to go when it is not very nice outside.  I prefer to give them as much natural light as possible due to the strength they get when compared to purely artificial light plants.

Here are some photos, the 3 Cream47's : 

large.5b25f88de7f70_Cream471.JPGlarge.5b25f898706eb_Cream472.JPGlarge.5b25f8a018c1a_Cream473.JPG

And the shed itself, its a 10ft x 8ft shed and am just using the back 1/3 of it.  6" intake, 8" exhaust, Rhino Pro Filter.  1000w Sunmaster bulb running at 660w for now, also have 5 female Oldtimes x Oldtimes 70cm - 82cm tall just going into 12/12 as of today :

large.5b25f85f5450c_Rightsideopenview.JPGlarge.5b25f86b10c4e_leftsideopenview.JPG

Until next week, happy smokes ! 

9 people like this

Little update as the sun is shining so hard, the ladies look very happy, and I have left work early :)

I will be potting them up tomorrow into 11 litre Wilma's using H&G Batmix, they have only had one hit of biobizz fishmix so far also.  Completely organic grow.

Here they are, growing well after having all been topped and the main 4 top branches spread out to maximise all the sun catching capability and see how much inner branch growth pops up through the middle.

Here is the first of three : 

large.5b2d1e110db8c_c471topview.jpg

I am using the soft rubber tie downs to ensure there is no bruising at all when I pull them down and out as far as I can.  This will continue once in the WILMA pots.

Here is the second : 

large.5b2d1e1bb4ad3_c472topview.jpg

They really have moved on from 5 or 6 days ago, they get night time in the shed with a 660w dual spectrum bulb so they only get to sleep on the evening they are watered.  Other than that I am moving them between two spots in the garden.

Here is the third : 

large.5b2d1e25defdd_c473topview.jpg

And finally the side on group shot for better perspective : 

large.5b2d1e2f555a0_c47toppedandspreadoutgroupshot.jpg

Until next time, happy and sweet smokes ! 

Incredible bulk for me, its pretty good and there was seeds in there :D

6 people like this

@Inspiration101  Small world mate. Was made homeless in January. Did the whole temp accommodation thing until about 8 weeks ago. No growing my own pretty much the entire time.

So i feel your pain on that front.

Only been back on site maybe 5 weeks myself since last year.  So I'll race ya to harvest :woot:

But best of luck with your grows. Hope u have aomething nice to toke asap.

GV.

4 people like this

@GreenVision Sorry to hear about the rough luck, it seems to turn up in truck loads when it does arrive.  Fingers crossed from here to the future and beyond !:)

I got some Incredible Bulk from some helpful people in the south west for which I am eternally grateful.  It will only last another two weeks so that still leaves me potentially 7 weeks dry, we will see haha.

What you got growing ? Nm, will stalk the forums shortly and see for myself ;)

2 people like this

@Inspiration101  always see that incredible bulk evwry time i go on herbies but nevwr had the pleasure. I know they highly rate it.

Atm mate i am all over the place. I have some alien rift by ocean grown in veg some dp auto cookies some ot1 smile some swriois happiness by seriois seeds a bit of bubblegum amd i just got some a few of kgbeans new gg4 cross. 

Literally a mess. Got all excited and jumped the gun as soon as the tent came out didn't i lol

Im surw i dont have to tell you it's as hard going without growing as it without toking.

Whats the incrwdible bulk like as a smoke, any good?

GV.

4 people like this