Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GrowYaBoat

El chapo

Posted (edited)

It's ECSD x headbanger from the PLUG SEEDBANK. Has anybody had any experience with the plug seedbank? What country are they originally from ? cheers.

Edited by GrowYaBoat

East coast sour deez crossed with headbanger which is sour deez crossed with biker kush. Sounds interesting. Never heard of the Plug seedbank though. Sounds like they took Karma's headbanger though and crossed it with an ecsd cut and are now selling f1s or f2s of that. I bet the original breeders wouldn't be ecstatic about that. Must lean heavily to sour diesel imo

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

East coast sour deez crossed with headbanger which is sour deez crossed with biker kush. Sounds interesting. Never heard of the Plug seedbank though. Sounds like they took Karma's headbanger though and crossed it with an ecsd cut and are now selling f1s or f2s of that. I bet the original breeders wouldn't be ecstatic about that. Must lean heavily to sour diesel imo

Yeah, i have been trying to find a good ECSD in seed form since sour tangie is out of stock. Hopefully someone has ran something from them in the past to let me know the experience.A lot of collaborations teaming up at the min, maybe they have permission. They have won a few awards in spain . Another spanish team maybe.

Edited by GrowYaBoat

Posted (edited)

@GrowYaBoat the plug Seedbank is the plug bcn. It’s a pretty well established cannabis club (coffee shop) in Barcelona, theplugbcn is their instagram account. That EL chapo has a good rep already smoke wise but as far as growing and how stable the strain is I have no idea. :g:

Edited by Splooge
2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Splooge said:

@GrowYaBoat the plug Seedbank is the plug bcn. It’s a pretty well established cannabis club (coffee shop) in Barcelona, theplugbcn is their instagram account. That EL chapo has a good rep already smoke wise but as far as growing and how stable the strain is I have no idea. :g:

Thanks for the info matey