Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

starfish

To late

Hi guys am I to late to start a gg off I can liquid feed when needed also should in pots or not thanks a strain would be helpful also 

Plenty of time yet ;)

Check tried and tested strains thread too ;)

Iv been thinking either purple maroc and liquid feed how

often would you feed them

1 person likes this

Hi mate. You are not too late but i would be looking to order seeds asap on a next day delivery and pop them straight away. Start in a small pot and when it has a few sets of leaves, plant it in the ground. If you havent orderd seeds yet then realistically it will still prob be 3 maybe 4 weeks until you plant out so if i were you, i would find somewhere now to plant it and prep a hole ready for wen you plant it out. You can liquid feed if thats what you prefer. Most ppl on here tend to use solid ferts as they will keep feeding the plant for quite a while. You could always prep a hole, dig in some chicken pellets (to enrich the soil with nitrogen) and give then a few weeks to break down. And you could always liquid feed in flower. I think you will find that liquid feeding will be a huge hassle. The season is long, thats a lot of watering trips! And because they will be in the ground, the liquid ferts wont hang about, any rain and they are washed away. Theres loads of info in the geurilla section. Have a gander. With regards to strain, all i would say is pick a tried and tested early finisher. Ie, serious 6, frisian dew or any of the real gorilla seeds selection. Theres obv plenty more to choose from. But i would avoid growing something bred for indoor, just cos its a favorite of yours. Outdoors its all about genetics, prep and how much direct sun they get. Oh, and luck! Good luck mate. Move quickly if its something you gunna do. The bigger you can get them before they start to flower, obv the better!

1 person likes this