Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Spirkslad89

Potential heat problems?

Hi all just new on here, im currently into week 5 flowering off my first grow and noticed some sugar leaves going yellow/brown/crisp at the tips, would this be caused by a heat issue? Currently running a 600w hps 4"carbon filter, 6" inlet fan and desktop fan, was getting tempertures upto 29°c ive added another fan in what has brought it down to 24/25°c. Any advice/info would be appreciated, thanks!! :bong:

Share this post


Link to post

29 isn't too bad! With tips being burnt at the ends I'd say you've more than likely give them nute burn. What u feeding them? Do u have a picture?

Share this post


Link to post

Im using plant magic bloom and pk just now.. i usually add my nutes into 10litre bucket a feed from there, was 35ml on my last feed there so 3.5ml for every litre of water. Yeah im just in the process of getting pics uploaded bud

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Whack a picture on mate and then we can see what your dealing with.

Edited by JAPE

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, JAPE said:

Whack a picture on mate and then we can see what your dealing with.

Trying to do it on my phone bud sayin the files are too large to upload

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, JAPE said:

Whack a picture on mate and then we can see what your dealing with.

large.1528294316859.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Can't really tell from that picture bud, can u get one with lights off and of the whole plant, does look like nuts burn with the tips being burnt tho.

Edited by JAPE

Share this post


Link to post

large.1528296912092.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Doesn't look like a heat problem, looks more like your plant suffering from some sought of deficiency, possibly nitrogen or potassium

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, JAPE said:

Doesn't look like a heat problem, looks more like your plant suffering from some sought of deficiency, possibly nitrogen or potassium

Okay cheers, i will up the nute next feed see if they start looking better

Share this post


Link to post

large.IMG_20180606_10386.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry about picture quality 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

get some seaweed extract, or use fish mix, or grow feed at 1ml per liter, then put your bloom feed in , 2ml, 3ml per liter , it stops them going yellow in flower. you never had to use grow with the bloom with plant magic oldtimer bloom, but now its a thinner mix of bloom, that gives yellowing in flower and a shortage of cal/ mag. seaweed extract is the best thing out for keeping plants as nice green color throughout flower. as your using p/m bloom, you will need to add some grow feed, or s/weed. pk13/14 is a big no no if your growing in soil, it kills the micro life in the soil, and makes buds burn horrid, with a black ash. i used to use it at half a ml per liter on top of p/m bloom, got big buds, but they burnt horrid. pk13/14 gives nute burn very easy in soil too, as it can be up taken by the plant strait away if im thinking correct. :unsure:

i now use bio bizz fish mix, and bio bizz bloom again, i ditched the p/magic ot1 bloom.

a good feed of 2ml per liter of fish mix, or seaweed will green her back up a treat, i found seaweed extract stop's most nute def problems in soil. its great as a spray too in veg, gives loads of vigor and new shoots. 

hope you sort them out, and all the best with the grow, welcome to the site by the way.:skin_up:

 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
spelling

Share this post


Link to post

No worries bud. Looks like either a potassium or zinc defic 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

get some seaweed extract, or use fish mix, or grow feed at 1ml per liter, then put your bloom feed in , 2ml, 3ml per liter , it stops them going yellow in flower. you never had to use grow with the bloom with plant magic oldtimer bloom, but now its a thinner mix of bloom, that gives yellowing in flower and a shortage of cal/ mag. seaweed extract is the best thing out for keeping plants as nice green color throughout flower. as your using p/m bloom, you will need to add some grow feed, or s/weed. pk13/14 is a big no no if your growing in soil, it kills the micro life in the soil, and makes buds burn horrid, with a black ash. i used to use it at half a ml per liter on top of p/m bloom, got big buds, but they burnt horrid. pk13/14 gives nute burn very easy in soil too, as it can be up taken by the plant strait away if im thinking correct. :unsure:

i now use bio bizz fish mix, and bio bizz bloom again, i ditched the p/magic ot1 bloom.

a good feed of 2ml per liter of fish mix, or seaweed will green her back up a treat, i found seaweed extract stop's most nute def problems in soil. its great as a spray too in veg, gives loads of vigor and new shoots. 

hope you sort them out, and all the best with the grow, welcome to the site by the way.:skin_up:

 

Thats for the input smokie, i will deffo look into getting some seaweed extract this week hopefully they perk back up! I will keep using 3ml p/l with the bloom as i dont want to over do that either lol and cheers again bud 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now