Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stillo

Advice please

Good Evening

I am new to these forums and i would like yo ask for a little advice. i want to grow cannabis to ease my pain, i currently suffer greatly with multiple conditions and i am in a lot of pain, i have been on morphine tablets and patches and they are useless so i want to try something else.

i jave a secret jardiniere D60 so i am limited for height can anyone please make any recommendations for the best to grow mainly for pain and for what will fit in the tent which is only 140cm high

Take care and thanks in advance

Stillo

1 person likes this

hi, and welcome to the site. shame its due to pain. i hope you are feeling better soon, im sure you will with some good organic homegrown to smoke/ eat. 

i would recomend growing auto's in that space. i would think 2 plants, in say 7.5 liter pots of soil, using bio bizz grow, and bloom, as for the strain, if its pain relief then go for a indica hybrid, and maybe a cbd strain. i have been smoking some peach melba cbd from seeds from g13 labs. it really does taste of pure peach melba. thats not a auto tho. 

i know that sweet seeds auto's and dutch passion seeds sell some fruity smoking auto's. from dutch passion there auto colorado cookies i grew out were great smokes, i had a blueberry/ cookie doe flavor female from the auto cookies. top yield and the buds were caked in resin. thc. d/passions auto blueberry is another good one. 

from sweet seeds anything like there cream manderin auto, or any that you fancy from the read ups on there sites, you can change the websites that sell seeds into english from dutch/ spanish. all the best with your grow. :skin_up:

3 people like this

you will have to fim/ pinch out the tops on your plants, and ty them down with string before flowering starts as you dont have much head space. a little stem snap here and there will keep them smaller growing bushy rather than growing the plants strait up. 

what light are you using by the way ? a led panel or cfl ? :yinyang:

2 people like this

I grow Auto Night Queen by Dutch Passion, and it's a good strong indica, which recreationally is perfect, but I think helps a lot with my musculoskeletal issues. I also make canna coconut oil from it which is great for ingesting and medicating yourself or using as a topical rub.

Good luck finding what works for you!

3 people like this

Hi,

Welcome and I'm sorry to hear about your pain. HSO (one of the breeders on here) do a strain called Ewe-2  , it's a compact Indica which helps relax and sleep. It's quick flowering and stays a short plant with minimal training so May tick all your boxes .

I hope this helps

:yinyang:

Good Morning

Thanks for the responses it is much appreciated.i may go for the one Breezuz recommends as I also have a massive insomnia problem as I also have Neurological problems that preventing me from sleeping restfully,I have purchased a 450 watt led light full spectrum and I can grow out of the tent if I need to which will then give me 6 feet  but the angle of the roof is a problem.

If I grow out of the tent I will only get one large plant,my loft is fully insulated and light tight I have power and water in there with good ventilation and extraction so it seems to be the best place to grow for me on less I build a large shed in my Garden but I’m worried about the heat signature out there

Take care have a great day

Stillo

I have looked at ewe 2 it seems to be a little tall at 7 feet although sounds great for me I would have no clue how to train it in my space can you recommend a small plant that I can grow with ease,I’m sorry for the requests but I an also legally blind has I have lost my cebtral vision  I can see with my pheriperal vision so I do get by

Take care

Stillo

4 hours ago, Breezus said:

@stillo

In my signature is my HSO diary where I ran ewe 2 . It was never going to be tall , all the training I did is in that diary. That said, without training I still don't see it getting taller than 1 metre with about 6-8 weeks veg . I grew mine in a 6.5 litre pot 

1 person likes this

Hi Breezuz

please forgive me I don’t spend a lot of time on any forums due to my sight problems but what do you mean by signature,where is it? And how go I find if? Sorry but I am interested in seeing your diary for this plant.

Take care ‘Stillo

@stillo

:yep:

1 person likes this

Thank you Breezus you are a great help I shall read it with enthusiasm

Have a great day take care

Stillo

1 person likes this