Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmerjoe420

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.  I am me to the site but have been on the boards for a while. I already see a few familiar faces.  

welcome mate :bong:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, bubbly82 said:

welcome mate :bong:

Thanks bro ! 

1 person likes this

welcome on board buddy ,  what ya got planted ?

1 person likes this

I wont say thank guys because there may be some ladies here but thanks to you all Gents and Ladies, i can only grow in my loft and it is not big at all so i have purchased a secret Jardine D60 as i cannot get the height i need but i will hopefully grow one plant at a time unless i can grow more and that i am unsure of.

I have a spare ventilation pipe coming in to my loft for fresh air and i can manage to get the exhaust out through my bathroom fan so i have put in an insulated 4 inch ducting and i have covered it with loft insulation and boarded over it so it is hidden, the only bit showing will be the fan and a little ducting

Take care everyone

Stilo

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, vortex said:

welcome on board buddy ,  what ya got planted ?

Thanks for the welcome. I have some 1988 G13hp about 4 weeks in flower now and jusy started a new seed preservation called 1970’s Humboldt Black indica. I have 30 seedlings above ground now. I would post pics but it’s not allowing me. 

Edited by farmerjoe420

welcome aboard mate. if its not having it, try resizing your pictures in paint, to around 45% then they will upload to your gallery/ albums. 

hope you sort it out, its easy once youve done it, lol 

Welcome mate. Good luck with your first grow once it's off the ground

2 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

Welcome mate. Good luck with your first grow once it's off the ground

lol definitely not my first grow, been growing about 12 yrs now but thanks for the kind words.