Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Photographic Contest ⊶ Sweet Seeds® + UK420 ⊷ June 2018

23 posts in this topic

Cheers mates!

Great photos this month, thanks ;)

Still about 20 hours to close this months edition :yep:

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

5 people like this

large.010C64CA-6AA5-4F67-8D8C-EE492CB6728A.jpeg

here’s my trainwreck from the bottom of the garden.

7 people like this

large.RSCN0412.JPG

not sure if im too late for this month ..no worries if not ..itll give this black cream chance to pretty itself up for july ..

7 people like this

cor, vince gets my vote.... not that Ive got one...

4 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll star     you can really go off some people :)     My black creams looked nothing like yours or anywhere near as nice as yours !!    I sadly lost all of mine excluding the bit i saved for the pic in this months contest,  its drying as we speak and smells wonderful but saving it for a special smoke.  

Very nice looking sir and rather envious,  all the best.  

3 people like this

36 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@vince noir rock n roll star     you can really go off some people :)     My black creams looked nothing like yours or anywhere near as nice as yours !!    I sadly lost all of mine excluding the bit i saved for the pic in this months contest,  its drying as we speak and smells wonderful but saving it for a special smoke.  

Very nice looking sir and rather envious,  all the best.  

thank you kindly but its not me .its the plants and the seaweed ..sweet seeds are to blame honest ..

also im still not sure if i qualified for this months competition so you stand a damn good chance chap as do all the others this  month .

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thank you kindly but its not me .its the plants and the seaweed ..sweet seeds are to blame honest ..

also im still not sure if i qualified for this months competition so you stand a damn good chance chap as do all the others this  month .

Yes Sweet Seeds are great and do produce great plants but you seem to have a midas touch lol   

I only stuck my pic up for the colours and dont even consider my outdoor plants to be anywhere near the standard of the other plants on this thread !     

I have purchased a tent and a few other bits to try get my plants close to the standards on here,  it will take some time and trial & error as i have never done indoor before , i will be popping my indoor cherry on single  Sweet Seeds auto Blow mind,  auto S.A.D,  auto Black Cream along with a single Dinafem MediCBD.      Tent hopefully going up this weekend and will no doubt be on here looking for help .... often :)  

4 people like this

keep it simple ...use seaweed and wear sunglasses so the plants know your cool .

5 people like this