Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
platinumbud

4 x v2 quantum boards x 2 240h c2100a do I need a multimeter?

Awaiting my order coming from the USA of 4 v2 quantum boards x 2 240h c2100a do I need a multimeter for testing max powers running ok ? I’m starting a new project In a 5 ft x 3 ft space with 720 air intake and 1200 air take out so looking forward to seeing the results and putting a 2.4 meter tent away with 2 315cmh and plenty of 600hps to see if I can at least match the cmh yield per plant not see of green. Cuttings 24k tangie and holy grail kush dna genetics lovely quality 7oz dwc on 1 tangie min veg so guessing with bigger veg 12 upwards, hoping to get 7- 12oz per plant growing max 2 to 3 plants, what do you guys think I’ll get ? And any information on multimeter will be appreciated :)

No need for the multimeter. Buy yourself a kilowatt plug and you can work fine with that. It's all I used on my original QB Boards.

2 people like this

Will that let me know everything is running fine? I have been slightly confused after watching videos on wiring in series and parallel ect, but  I also watch this video by led gardener test the boards out at crazy ma ect they never blew up, I was half thinking of a constant voltage driver but have got 2 constant current for 4 boards 

Take my advice and look at the sample diagrams of how to wire the boards to your driver etc on the hlg site, really is simple. Only tools you should need is a screw drive and wire cutter. No need to over think and make things harder..

2 people like this

Thank you hopefully it’s here in the morning :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Just got my delivery but the delivery was opened by customs? I do have a record in the past for growing?