Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DigDig

Chopping soon

I will be chopping soon:yahoo:but the only room with a filter has plants growing in it,:wallbash: The room has 2 in take holes 1 big and 1 small, if I placed a cardboard box with holes in it in to the grow room and connected it to the small hole (50mm) with bud hanging inside the card board box.                                                                                                                                     

Then my filter fan would suck fresh air through box and dry the bud, is this a cunning plan or a shit plan?

1 person likes this

Yes I have done that mate not a shit plan at all! I used my old 4" ducting to connect it to the tent and it worked pretty well

All the best with the chop 

2 people like this

Done much the same, though I only wedged the box up on one side and left the lid ajar... So, your plan has better airflow!

Have fun trimming!! :rofl: I'm laughing because I spent half of last night trimming four plants!

:v:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, DigDig said:

I will be chopping soon:yahoo:but the only room with a filter has plants growing in it,:wallbash: The room has 2 in take holes 1 big and 1 small, if I placed a cardboard box with holes in it in to the grow room and connected it to the small hole (50mm) with bud hanging inside the card board box.                                                                                                                                     

Then my filter fan would suck fresh air through box and dry the bud, is this a cunning plan or a shit plan?

Only like a fox bro....It works no problem...be careful of it being too much ie drawing to much air across fresh bud and drying to quick....used this technique and probably will again....if light isn't a problem you can stab it full of holes so it has lovely even air flow.  

3 people like this

I have built a insulated box above my tent that has a 4" inlet going ibto my tent.. Works a treat mate. Tbh having it next to the tent is probably better as mine gets a little warm.

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this