Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perkie_uk101

Seedsman Outdoor Contest - Blueberry - Jack Herer FAST - CBD Hash Plant

Posted (edited)

HI and welcome to my 2018 outdoor diary.

First of all I would like to say thank you to j and seedman team for giving me the opportunity to have a bash in this epic forum contest!

I hope you don't Mind my late diary entry for the compition and I hope i am still allower to take part. I had a few setbacks that contributed to this but the seeds have already been started and I am about 3 weeks or so in, from when i recived the seeds.

The strains I have chosen 4 my outdoor antics are as follows..

Blueberry x3

Jack herer (fast version) x 3

CBD hash plant x3 

These are some exciting times that lay ahead of us all and I wish everyone atb , who are taking part in this years antics. 

lets show theses other forum's what we are made off ..:george: :hippy: 

Perk

Edited by J Trich
title contest rules
2 people like this

Happy run & good luck!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

HI all :hippy:

Thank you @J Trich 

I just potted the girls tonight into there final pot before plant out.  I am about a week behind from doing this but all is well and good. They will be staying in these for roughly 2- 3 weeks befor plant out.

here are some pictures and first up is the jack herer 

large.20180531_193052-800x450.jpg

Second up is the Blueberry 

large.20180531_193141-800x450.jpg

And lastly is the cbd 

large.20180531_193444-800x450.jpg

Unfortunately there is only one. Out of the 3 I popped only 2 germed and then the other one I accidentally dented the stem and I died not long after. I am abit gutted :thumbdown: but thats how it goes sometimes.:yinyang:

Not much really to report apart from the seeds that germed germed all normal times. I did leave it a while before I planted them, so the tap roots were abit long but other than that and a week behind in potting up... all is good here :bong:

I will report back in due time.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
3 people like this

Interested to see how they go. Especially the jack h fast as i have some going myself. 

Hope the weather goes for you.

2 people like this

On 6/8/2018 at 3:14 PM, Beardedbadger said:

Interested to see how they go. Especially the jack h fast as i have some going myself. 

Hope the weather goes for you.

Hi, the Jacks are very fast. Topped mine oboe second internod.  They are doing what that say on packet so far. . How are you finding yours?

They are doing well. Both topped now and the cuttings have rooted aswell. Forgot to say i am growing indoors, one of em has a nice smell already. They are in their final pots now aint got any pics of em yet but will sort that soon.

How are you lot coping with the heat wave?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

HI all, how we all doing. Hope all is well. 

Sorry I have not been on and prividing regular updates for you all, been super busy with other commitments.

Ok so fast forwarding from my last updated things areally looking well with these strains. 

First up are the jack h fv. These have been fast growing doing what they say on the packet.  2 of them I topped and are outside in the garden, currently in some multipurpose compost in 3.5l pots. I snapped 2 of the branchs on one of them with the hose pipe :mellow: I have tryed taping them back but dosnt look like they will knit and pull through tho 

large.20180701_194724-600x1067.jpg

Outdoor jh fvlarge.20180701_200338-600x1067.jpg

Next up is cbd hash plant. large.20180701_194823-800x450.jpg

She is coming along nicly. She has got loads of side branching on and looks nice and bushy. She is in the ground, in garden. 

Last lot blueberry. 

looking nice and healthy She is in the ground in garden. She has more side branching than the other 2 with thick stems.large.20180701_194855-600x1067.jpg

Bottom left corner she in 3.5ltr pot nice and healthy. Thick stems

large.20180701_194755-800x450.jpg

This one is out on site. I have neglected the site with the watering, due to location tho. This weather don't help with this bloody heat wave. Been praying for rain now the last few weeks but.....

large.20180701_200352-800x450.jpg

So far.. Overall these strains have been all good in the hood and I am very pleased with their progress.  

Hope everyone else having a bash are doing well. 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
3 people like this

all looking great, however some plants catches my attention, she seems to have some kind of plague pushing?

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, J Trich said:

all looking great, however some plants catches my attention, she seems to have some kind of plague pushing?

Hello brother, if you are referring to the jack h fv @ site plot, this is due to the surrounding stinging nettles that I believe is just pollan dude. If not brother can you please explain,  so I can double check please. Thank you. 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101

yes, about those white things, from the photo I do not see what it is and that's why I was wondering..

large.20180701_200338-600x1067.jpg

Yes it's the pollan dude I did think the same when I first see them. Hehe  

1 person likes this

On 7/2/2018 at 10:51 AM, Beardedbadger said:

They are doing well. Both topped now and the cuttings have rooted aswell. Forgot to say i am growing indoors, one of em has a nice smell already. They are in their final pots now aint got any pics of em yet but will sort that soon.

How are you lot coping with the heat wave?

All good in the hood then. They been growing fast and strong?  I have found they got some nice branching going on early. Is this the same with yours indoors?

Ill be checking mine for smells again next time I see them. They are doing well  tho dude. They are getting daily drops of water apart from the one on site. However she doing well considering that also... 

Perk

1 person likes this

They seem pretty vigorous but i can't compare to anything as this is my first intentionally photoperiod grow. I topped one at the 2nd node and the other at the 3rd so they are both very bushy. Looking healthy but not as tall as your one in the garden.

I never tire of seeing weed in its natural place, and hope they get huge and frosty before the cold weather gets here,just wish i had the space & privacy to grow in my garden. 

1 person likes this