Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wildweed

Would love some opinions...

Hi guys & girls,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Some great topics discussed, the whitey thread was a great source of amusement. ;) 

I'm hoping i can use some of your experience to settle some concerns I have about some weed I recently bought. I bought half an ounce and have yet to really smoke much of it because I'm really concerned about the quality! It was a friend that sold it to me and I think it might be a stitch up. It does 'work' in the sense that it gets you 'high' but perhaps not in the same intensity as usual.

The weed doesn't look like the stuff I've had before. I'm used to nice 'buds' with trimmed leaves, sometimes with orange hairs but tight and bud-like. This stuff seems to be very crystalline leaves in hues of green with some very slight purple hues to parts. Its very loose, dry and crumbly. It was sold to me as Cheese but it isn't like the Cheese I'm used to.

Pics below;

large.IMG_9826.jpglarge.IMG_9825.jpglarge.IMG_9823.jpg

I happy for you to be brutal but equally, if I'm worrying over nothing, thats OK too. I know the photos aren't the best but hopefully they showcase when I'm getting at. 

Thanks in advance to all.

looks garbage, it doesn't look like any cheese iv ever had. i would be asking for money back

3 people like this

Thanks man, you’ve confirmed what I thought. No chance of getting my money back so it’s confined to the back or the cupboard. £100 I’ll never see again but lesson learned. 

1 person likes this

get a grow on mate and have top class buds to hand for ever more...

cheese is normally defined by the smell.. (strong!!)

that bud could be outdoor grown maybe one thing its certainly not been trimmed as you would like.

regards

stu

7 people like this

It's for sure weed... Of course there's no knowing what crap they sprayed it with or anything else about its production, i've had terrible weed like this before when I just think how did they fuck it up so much

Get a grow on my dude. 

3 people like this

Cheers j2o & Stu, you guys have all confirmed my thoughts and I greatly appreciate it. A small scale grow may be an idea for the future. :bong:

1 person likes this

Looks like lower bud and looks like someone may have frozen it and shaken the resin off it.

That was happening up my way.

Best to look at growing. Its the only way to ensure you have top quality buds, on hand.

The money you save will go back to the grow.

Eventually you forget what its like to score weed. :)

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Wildweed said:

A small scale grow may be an idea for the future.

Not that I want to encourage anything... but! I do small scale (150watt hps) and I manage to keep myself in smoke without buying any for roughly £50 (lights, fan, nutes, occasional heating) a grow... yeah, there is the occasional need to replace bulbs and filters, but you save a massive amount of money growing your own... and its one of the best feelings in the world when you roll up your own weed!:v:

8 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Looks like lower bud and looks like someone may have frozen it and shaken the resin off it.

That was happening up my way.

Yup, it looks very airy.... But, man!! Freezing and shaking!!! That's low! I had no idea folk were doing that... :ohmygod:

6 people like this