Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ronaldo49

Can max fan pro series. Help wiring plug

Im planning on buying an 8 inch max fan pro from greens. They said it comes wired but without a plug attached so I guess ill have to wire the plug myself. It doesn't seem very hard since its just 3 wires and I imagine the plug I buy would include a wiring diagram, but if i do mess it up would the fan just not turn on or could it be a fire hazard? Fire is my biggest fear so any help is appreciated. 

Look on you tube mate its easy when you know how:unsure:.. blue is neutral.. green and yellow is earth .. brown is live, It should be on the new plug as well mate.

1 person likes this

Most likely came without a plug as is designed to be wired into a controller - terminals will be indicated as DigDig said above.

Alright thanks guys. I'm originally from America and never had a fan come without a plug before so this is all new to me. There's some videos on youtube so I think i should be ok.

1 person likes this

Greens actually have a video on YouTube on how to wire the plug. 

1 hour ago, B0bbyBuds said:

Greens actually have a video on YouTube on how to wire the plug. 

All i could find is a video showing how to wire the cord to the fan but greens said its already wired and just need a plug. I found some videos on wiring a plug and it looks pretty easy so i should be fine. Thanks guys

Sorry mate, that is the video I was thinking about. Was out and about and couldn’t check properly.

No big deal. Ill make the order tomorrow and hopefully won't take too long to get to ireland. I figure B&Q or a similiar store should sell the plug.