Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

Seedsman Indoor Contest - PAxMKUltra, c99 x blueberry, power africa (FAST versions)

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

right ee o ..off we go ..i started the seeds off when i got them a while back ..but because of shit soil and some other issues i lost the first two of everything ..after a full scrub out and new soil i finally got them going ..so without further ado the seedsman random 2018 contest ...from me .

the soil is the finest wilkos compost with a touch of the really hot stuff out of my compost bin (this time i sterilised it in the oven for an hour ..kill it all off ..then threw it away and stuck with the wilkos ) 

after 7 days and two leaves they were all put into the flower tent ..we dont have space for monsters here and theres a routine to it all ..

the plants were germed in kwenchy cup containers then with some roots put into 4 inch sq pots ..as and when if needed they will be put into 3 litre pots ..the only one so far thats required it is the mkultra x power afica which seems to be super fast so to help control that ones height its been topped .other than that nothing to report ..they have been given a drink of seaweed extract and if they do require food they will be given good old growmore with added cal /mg /seaweed .wilkos again ..

large.101_5216.JPGlarge.101_5215.JPGlarge.101_5210.JPG

Edited by J Trich
title contest rules
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

@vince noir rock n roll star

looking good so far, good luck buddy....

e2a: what's the bottom photo supposed to be?

Edited by craigfjyp
add question
1 person likes this

random thats what that is ..and there will be more random as we get further into it lol

5 people like this

Looks like a good start, which seaweed extract?

1 person likes this

Nice start Vince, off the scale already, fun and interesting :) 

Is that the event horizon lol 

Good luck

twoscoops :) 

3 people like this

Grow them well Vince :lucky: 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, marcjuna said:

Looks like a good start, which seaweed extract?

the one that is out of the sea ...its black and comes in a wilkos bottle .

3 people like this

Hey vince.. happy run 6 good luck!! i need edit your title (under contest rules).. what strains doing in this thread? thanks!!

sorry j ..im doing mk ultra x power africa fv ,c99 x blueberry fv (i think) and power africa fv (i think i asked for all fv versions so hopefully they re ..and there all in pots as well .no mesh or socks this time .

1 person likes this

ahh been a tad busy ..but the plants needed no attention anyway ...

this week they arve been mostly not having anything to eat or drink ..cept for a dribble of  growmore on monday ..the mk ultra x power africa is one of the fastest plants ive ever seen ..impressive stuff ..the c99 x blueberry ..is a slag ..i upset it by knocking it over and now its having a hissy fit ..ive told it ..if it dont buck up its ideas there will be no seaweed for her tomorrow ..spoilt little wotsit ..

the power africa seems just like a manageable plant ..not much to write home about ..usually these are the little stunners that suprise people ..lets hope so ..

large.101_5262.JPGlarge.101_5264.JPGlarge.101_5265.JPGpost-20433-1262967893_thumb.jpg

3 people like this

not even going to ask....:chains:

Yeah PAxMK always the fastest girl.. :yahoo:

1 person likes this

image.png

large.101_5303.JPGpower africa ...you`ll notice i couldnt be arsed to repot .as the plants were in 12/12 from seed they wont need too much medium so now they have reached flowering i have doubled the ammount of medium they have access too ..just let the roots grow through .the white stuff on the surface is diatemecious earth to hold back any fungus gnats that are around this time of year in abundance ..itll also give a mineral boost when watered in the following day ..so far each plant has had only one feed of growmore and one feed of seaweed ..nothing else needed it seems ..

these are some big hands ..very impressed..

big-hands.jpg

this is the power africa ..nice looking plant ..easy too 

large.101_5304.JPGand this greedy bastard is the mk ultra x power africa fv ..the fastest biggest plant of the three so much so i topped it a while back and it said fuck you i want to be the tallest in here ..

large.101_5307.JPG

so far very little attention needed ..and no smells to report as offensive .

til next update ..stay funky.

4 people like this

Yeahh that's why I fell in love with PAxPKUltra FAST, it's barbaric in everything.. always impresive plants!!

large.101_5330.JPGlarge.101_5318.JPGlarge.101_5317.JPGlarge.101_5316.JPG

2 people like this