Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfish

Festival season

hey fellow 420ers the festival season is upon us again . im starting early this year at small world festival in near headcorn kent .

anyone else planning on one or more this year ?

im looking  forward to spending some time in a field with a bunch of nutters .

2 people like this

bimble bandada in sussex end of July  off grid a great knees up

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, lois lane said:

bimble bandada in sussex end of July  off grid a great knees up

i think some of the same people running both will be at both if you get me ?

i think bb is just before the end of summer small world in august .

there were loads of peeps from your neck of the woods at the last one @lois lane

yeah small world solar stage and lizard lounge 10 year anniversary we know quite a few of the small world peeps have  a great time we wish we could b there . whirlyfayre in august in Somerset nice little festy  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

after a nightmare of my friend/lift/madnutter/ lost my whole skinning up box with my dynavape .

also i lost 8 pills and broke my phone and burnt my thumb .

now with the negative out of the way. i had the best festival experiance ever. (ive only been to 12).

so friday started after the drama. i rolled 4 pure j`s and went for a wonder i bumped into loads of people i knew and pals of pals.

was on top form and made some new festival pals and one delightful young lady who for some reason followed me about .

on saturday night by the fire and the fire dancers there was an electric storm above us with no rain until the show was over for an hour so we all were treated to an amazing light show . the newxt night there was a storm in the distance

everyone saw pink and red lightning cos the setting sun was in the direction of the storm fucking amazing when on pill n acid .

so for the next 2 days i was not really getting on it as i was buzzing from just being there and letting loose just a little here and there.

on monday night i had 2 lung full of changa ...........................................................

FUCKING WOW  it was so smooth up and down it got intense but never really scary totally submerged into a world of colours and movement.

i could hear everything my mates taking the micky (didnt effect my buzz at all) i felt some sort of rain or electric all over my skin .

it lasted for around 45 mins . then on the tuesday i helped a mate take down his stall . got home around 7 last night .

cant wait till the next one on the august bank holiday .

if you like a festival that is totally free (not in cost) then this is the one for you. from what ive heard a bit like bimble

@lois lane if my pal does the tee-shirts then i may be there if so ill wear a disco biscuit pin on my hat .

Edited by catfish
3 people like this

nice one :yep:  you will love bimble .  

On 5/30/2018 at 6:29 PM, lois lane said:

nice one :yep:  you will love bimble .  

my pal who i helped out has brought me a ticket .

1 person likes this

so its brighton on the 21st green pride anyone going ?

also we got bimble on the next weekend somewhere near brighton too . 

looks like july will be a goodun .

1 person likes this

lunar eclipse  on the Friday night at bible also :yinyang:

what do you mean @lois lane

there is a lunar eclipse on the Friday night moon rises at 8.50 total lunar eclipse at 9.30 a very cool event hope the Skys clear

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, lois lane said:

there is a lunar eclipse on the Friday night moon rises at 8.50 total lunar eclipse at 9.30 a very cool event hope the Skys clear

You will need a clear view of the horizon to see it properly, and Mars will be shining really bright nearby too!

1 person likes this

so thats fridays visuals sorted then @lois lane im really looking forward to it .

1 person likes this

my report on bimble is good but it could of been better.

i think a few scallywags got in free there was a bit of agg and some stuff got robbed.

nothing happened to me or anyone i knew its what i read and heard from others.

music ,entertainment and basic festival vibe was really really good.food was quite good too.water available in the tents for free(good touch).

its a bit hilly so anyone with limited mobility is kinda stuffed,and are forced to camp right near the stages + shops .

we camped in the lower field which is kinda quit  (until i turned up). so sleep was gained in the lower field.

we had 2 women on crutches for the 1st day or so then they braved it out without on the saturday - sunday.

sat night it started to rain the sunday rained all day. which was kinda nice so we bonded in the camper.

i made a dab rig out of a cucumber which went down well. all in all a good weekend .

roll on smallworld  in 2 weeks  in  headcorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMO2K_O9QvI