Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ombudsman

Always check New Carbon Filters...

55 posts in this topic

At least my last 2 rhinos leaked smell. I only know this because my outlet is at ground floor level. How many are venting tainted air through a high level vent they can't check?

It's no longer a concern for me as I won't buy them again.

3 people like this

What is the difference between them guys??????

Getting way confused here...

Rhino is Australian and made in China

Mountain air in Australian and made in China

Carboair is made in China and sealed in EU.

The rest I have no idea and info is biased and thin on the ground.

They all claim to use the best carbon rinsed in dinosaur shite

Im going to be in the market for one soon.....the cost/size is irrelevant....it is the MOST important piece of equipment I require.

Need facts and not chinese whispers :yep:

1 person likes this

I don't think carboair are made in China. There is a video on the global air supplies showing how they make the filters. 

1 person likes this

3 people like this

collins makes my skin crawl lol "com- come and have a look around" lollol whats with all the arm waving? lol 

2 people like this

On 24/05/2018 at 7:44 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

reminds me of all that hash that was found in the container full of new rhino pro filters, they had no carbon in, just blocks of hash.

they probly got a few in before that, and sold the empty filters maybe. lol 

i have a 10 inch rhino pro here, that's working fine after a years grow. spose its best to check them now when buying them new. 

I’ve got a ten inch rhino pro in the loft that went shit in less than a year! Hmmm I wonder I’ll be up there later haha

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

I’ve got a ten inch rhino pro in the loft that went shit in less than a year! Hmmm I wonder I’ll be up there later haha

ha ha, you never know bro. lol 

they were the big 10 inch rhino's too what you have so id check inside. they were big slabs of hash inside where the carbon goes in them mate, i think this maybe where the filters in shops with gaps/ light shinning through the filters came from. they were getting them over emptying the slabs topping up with carbon maybe, then sending them to shops to sell. i cant see rhino selling great filters for all these years then just stop filling them up rite with carbon or using cheap carbon. it dont make sence to me as ive used them for years i have a 10 inch r/pro here now i got a good few years ago, it still works as if new. rhino need to get this problem sorted out as i imagine there money making has nose dived down the past like 12 months at least. :yinyang:

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

ha ha, you never know bro. lol 

they were the big 10 inch rhino's too what you have so id check inside. they were big slabs of hash inside where the carbon goes in them mate, i think this maybe where the filters in shops with gaps/ light shinning through the filters came from. they were getting them over emptying the slabs topping up with carbon maybe, then sending them to shops to sell. i cant see rhino selling great filters for all these years then just stop filling them up rite with carbon or using cheap carbon. it dont make sence to me as ive used them for years i have a 10 inch r/pro here now i got a good few years ago, it still works as if new. rhino need to get this problem sorted out as i imagine there money making has nose dived down the past like 12 months at least. :yinyang:

I’ll have to dig it out bro, after that shenanigan with the rhino just conking out I use original filter or something, fuck knows?? I’ve had it a few years and not a wiff once. I think Vrg recommended it....I remember the guy I got the rhino from he was a dodgy bastard, owned the grow shop and sold cuttings etc etc. It won’t surprise me if I got a big hole in it lol I’ve just got out the shower so theirs no way I’m going in the loft.. I will have to battle my o.c.d all night now lol. Look out for an update around 3am where Curiosity has overcome my need to be clean lol 

3 people like this

20 hours ago, Golden Syrup said:

collins makes my skin crawl lol "com- come and have a look around" lollol whats with all the arm waving? lol 

Is that feeling from the video or based around something more solid. That film satisfied the little boy in me who used to like "How it's made".  He does sound like Darren Goughs big brother.

1 person likes this

Just now, monkeypig said:

Is that feeling from the video or based around something more solid.

lol I know him mate so the video just reinforces what I already think about him but I'll leave it at my previous comment I try to exercise not saying anything if I don't have anything nice to say. I'm not always successful though. - I will always give credit where it is due he helped grow (pun not intended) the local grow scene and beyond quite a lot through one mean or another - many of you out there probably wouldn't be growing if not for him indirectly making hydro stuff cheaper and more accessible (me included), and he certainly knows his shit on equipment, I would never shit talk his filters because they are genuinely very good. 

5 people like this