Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bazil brush

cornish pasties

90 posts in this topic
Just now, nl5 said:

eating abit of general dirt/grime is good for your immune system imo.

Absolutely right, not sure about other people's turds though...........:puke::rofl:

5 people like this

Or engine oil, brake and ATF fluid. lol Tastes kinda funky. :puke:  

I had a mate at school who was car crazy, he used to wipe his oily hands on his sandwich and eat it lol

1 person likes this

@bazil brush I fecking knew it. 

Bipolar is much more complex than just the classic up and downs. Look into it. 

Its taken years for me to get assessed. Still waiting to see a psych for proper assessment. I want a crisis team on board for my next, big, 5/6 year dip. 

Not comfortable talking to family and friends about suicide lol 

For me, it's the mix of the two that kills me. Hypomania. 

Mind in overdrive, but body says no. Up every day to work, but can't even get out the door :doh: 

Ive always had trouble sleeping. Have often been 3/4 nights, no sleep, no food. Proper tripping. Psychotic, paranoid thoughts. It's not nice. 

I go can through hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly cycles. Sometimes heavy, sometimes mild. 

Every 5/6 years, I get really bad. 

We're all on the spectrum mate. Techniques used to help people with autism often help everyone. Schedules, avoiding triggers, space to be.. 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Or engine oil, brake and ATF fluid. lol Tastes kinda funky. :puke:  

A Few weeks ago I sat down to eat a packet of peanuts and was thinking to myself these are nice don't remember them tasting like this before, I wonder what that flavoring is, turned out it was orange swarfega

3 people like this

41 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Welcome to the club. :hug:   Do you have a super power

What's your's mate. Spelling and Grammer ? lol 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

turned out it was orange swarfega

Fuck the nuts (esp with my few remaining teeth) I'd have just got a spoon for the swarfega...........:rofl::rofl:

4 people like this

lol

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

Grammer? lol  [sic] 

:lookaround:   Being able to spot grammatical mistakes from 7 miles away is more a curse than a super power. :soap:    Nobody seems to give a shit about their own written language these days. 

I consider myself to be a good lateral thinker and came up with a solution to end World hunger, reduce rising sea levels and make uninhabitable land fertile but nobody's interested.   

I can assemble and disassemble most technology in my head before reaching for tools and fix things people just throw away. 

I have very good pitch and tone recognition, quite handy for music. :guitar:   

I can identify which year a car was registered by the number plate, 1963 - present. :geek: 

I see the beauty of nature's symmetry in almost mathematical detail, it's a shame very few people stop to see what's right in front of them. 

I have a few other nerdly powers but I'll keep them to myself. :ninja:     

What I can't do is integrate with society or get on with people very well, it hasn't escaped me that I piss people off on here too. But, I don't really care, I just haven't got any time or patience for people or relationships.

I realised this week that I've been single for almost 20 years. :lookaround: 

Could quite easily do another 20 tbh. :smug:  

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm torn with the writing thing @Saddam

Spelling doesn't bother me (So lnog as the frist and seocnd lteter are rihgt we can siltl rcegonsie the wrods. May be different for you/people with autism/Aspergers )

it's Grammer that makes the words make sense.

Stummer writes words I know, but I never know what he's on about. lol

I do take my time to correct mistakes. Miscommunication is the norm. On all levels of communication. Seeing as we only have our words on here, it makes sense to get this in some sort of agreed order lol 

I enjoy your posts mate, even when I think you've been a bit harsh sometimes. 

I respect people who say what they think, even when they know it will be frowned upon by the community :yep: 

unless you're just full of shit, like some people. Then it's all our fault obviously  lol 

Edited by the lone deranger
It's hard spelling recognise in the wrong order
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Saddam said:

solution to end World hunger, reduce rising sea levels and make uninhabitable land fertile but nobody's interested.  

I'm interested mate.. Fancy sharing? 

Would like to add, I would never judge anyone's intelegence on their writing ability. 

I just wonder why some seemingly intelegent people, don't make more of an effort :yep: 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

I'm interested mate.. Fancy sharing? 

The basic principal was to use the constant power of wave energy to convert seawater into water suitable for growing crops (by forcing seawater through a membrane to remove the salt) then using this water to turn the World's desert land into arable farmland. There's a wave energy platform called 'Oyster' and I thought it would be easy to convert them to RO production instead of electricity generation, for which they're currently used. For it to work, there would need to be literally millions of these Oyster platforms pumping 24/7. 

I also designed a copper kite to direct free electricity from the Schumann cavity to Earth, then someone did it with a weather balloon. lol    

Edited by Saddam
3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Saddam said:

The basic principal was to use the constant power of wave energy to convert seawater into water suitable for growing crops (by forcing seawater through a membrane to remove the salt) then using this water to turn the World's desert land into arable farmland. There's a wave energy platform called 'Oyster' and I thought it would be easy to convert them to RO production instead of electricity generation, for which they're currently used. For it to work, there would need to be literally millions of these Oyster platforms pumping 24/7. 

I also designed a copper kite to direct free electricity from the Schumann cavity to Earth, then someone did it with a weather balloon. lol    

Wouldn’t be such a good idea when the worlds weather patterns completely change, would end up needing these machines on every bit of farm land over about a third of the worlds surface.

You’d probably end up a billionaire from it though lol 

Changing weather patterns won't affect waves though, they'll still be lapping well after the last human has popped it's clogs.   :)