Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

platinumbud

Ordered led meizhi 300w x 2

Hi just wondering what others think to this slight worry and delivery possible problem, firstly I ordered 2 meizhi 300w led light from eBay hydroponic seller uk with decent feedback all but one saying he’s only received one light this is my problem I ordered 2 separate within 25 min of each other, I was shocked to get one delivered yesterday by Royal Mail, the worry is the box had a sticker on it saying meizhi 300w led light so I’m wondering will I see any unwanted visitors knocking on my door via mail service passing details on? My other concern is where’s my other light ? The seller so far has said the tracking number is here sir don’t worry but I have checked it and that’s the one delivered Saturday, I’m an awaiting a new response after letting them know I need the other tracking number because both tracking numbers on eBay are the same number.

1 person likes this

I'm sure he will sort it mate and correct it for you. I wouldn't worry much about mail services passing details on tbh. I try avoid eBay sellers but sometimes it works out much cheaper because the shipping costs on hydro websites is all set to a default price for everything usually. I've received lots of stuff with tell tale signs on the package and nothing has ever come of it.

1 person likes this

Yes probably hopefully they will send the item to me, maybe it will arrive tomorrow, in respect of this sticker saying what it is maybe can’t or isn’t enough evidence for a warrant due to it’s not illegal like if it was illegal then obviously they could intercept it via coming around after the post had been, my other thought is where I am in the uk we have 2 hydroponic shops and nobody seems to get any problem after visiting the shop, although I personally hate using my car and minimal visits to hydro shops, it just makes me think I wonder like you do as a smoker 

1 person likes this

@platinumbud

they will sort it, if not you open a case and then they will have to sort it.

Dont worry about delivery of items, I order most things for growing to my house, for past 6 years, used to order canna terra soil off Amazon that used to come as the bag with ship label on it. Iv never had anyone knock my door about growing. 

ordering two lights won't flag up on anyone's radar so don't worry about it 

I also got that light you ordered from same seller, only ordered one tho, just use it for starting seeds off , not done a full grow under it so couldn't tell you if their any good for flower but the veg fine.

1 person likes this

Yes I’m probably just being silly thinking into things like a sticker lol. I had heard a few good ratings from people using them for flower too ? I have cmh and hps but fancy trying to see what I could get from 2 x 300 over 1 plant maybe 2 max then in winter I’d probably use them as side lights im not sure what you think to my ideas? I just know I have a cutting of 24 tangie that is a good yielder under a cmh, from seed it had 6.5 oz after min veg so tiny but loads from it using dwc, I think if given 4 weeks veg you could get 12 to 15 

Posted (edited)

On 20/05/2018 at 4:13 PM, Conspiranought said:

I'm sure he will sort it mate and correct it for you. I wouldn't worry much about mail services passing details on tbh. I try avoid eBay sellers but sometimes it works out much cheaper because the shipping costs on hydro websites is all set to a default price for everything usually. I've received lots of stuff with tell tale signs on the package and nothing has ever come of it.

I have just had a quantum board kit come from hlg via growers lights but the package had customs tape on it saying inspected by customs? I do have a record for growing. Inside was a couple of things saying growers light as well?

Edited by platinumbud