Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OldFord

Sweet Seeds Mix in the Greenhouses.

19 posts in this topic

A quick snap of my small greenhouse with a few Sweet Seeds autos,  black cream, blow mind, mohan ram.    

All went out too early and the cold almost brought them to a stop but the warm weather is working wonders :) 

large_007.JPG

I have never ever lost a single Sweet Seed in germination, lucky i know lol ,  but i lost a whole packet in 1 hit this time but the other seeds in the same germination plate all cracked !?    Anyway i went off for a week away at work and the wife rang me to say she had managed to get 1 of them to pop !!   happy days.   

Say hello to my latest baby ... a Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin auto.         I normally order direct from sweet and did ask if there were any issues reported with the auto Mandarin,   anyway i ordered a new pack from a local shop and they should be here Monday ...... another batch of Cream Mandarin heading for the big greenhouse :)      going to be a decent year me thinks :) 

6 people like this

A few other Sweet Seeds in the small greenhouse,  yes they were out in the cold and that looks to be why they have little growth lower down,  but in true SS fashion ... show them the sun and you cant hold them back lol  large_009.JPG

10 people like this

bootiful

2 people like this

Man I wanna be lying in your greenhouse talking pish to your ladies :)

2 people like this

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

bootiful

Yuo can see on some where the cold temps of the winter has stopped all growth other than upwards, no lateral branching.    Yes they are not as big as they normally are but this nice weather has them fattening up nicely ! ,    i count wk11 now and some look like they have a while to go still.    Again the cold is to blame,  basically it was a test to see how they would cope with frost and to be fair all they did way slow down and fractionally get taller.   No complaints at all.   

4 people like this

Home from work and gave the girls a feed earlier,  all looking very well and swelling by the day :)        Still a bit behind where i wanted but thats the our frosty weathers fault lol   

The taller ones on the left are Blow Mind Auto's and the shorter are Mohan Ram Auto's ,   the baby is a Cream Mandarin the wife rescued ,  the big ass auto is a bit behind but rapidly getting there,   shes a Blow Mind Auto being fed on something totally new to me and seems to be working for her.   She smells amazingly  sweet citrus and incense ,  not pungent but very apparent up close.   Going to get a bit bigger i think.  large_009.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_007.JPG

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

The auto blow mind that just keeps getting bigger lol      smells amazing and you can clearly smell it from the rest,  wonderful sweet citrus and spice.    Being fed a bit of a new one to me,  the mrs has a thing for lily's and roses and buys qvc shopping channel plant food and convinced me to try it, fair to say it may be working :) large_017.JPG

Edited by OldFord
6 people like this

Looking really good, fella, thanks for sharing!

Sweet smokes and good luck! 
jaypp

2 people like this

Why is it when you have a bad week .... you really have a bad week !!   

Some silly geriatric old fossil of a female driver ..... got confused at the traffic lights and pulled away in reverse and kept going,  directly into the front of me :(   looks like a write off. 

Dropped my phone at work off of high height and its in bits ,   arrive home this evening from a rough week away with work and go to check the plants only to find ....  the Mohan Rams and a Black Creams both look like brown candy floss on the main colas :(        chopped them and think i have saved a few smokes worth ,   looks like i left for working away all week with the greenhouses sealed up.   its dark now so i will need to see how the others are in the morning.    to be fair i aint had an unlucky spell in years so hopefully its all done and by with,  but not saying any more until i look at the others tomorrow.    fingers crossed !!

1 person likes this

What a wounder mate sorry to here about your troubles with the plants and ur car wrote off i say to my missus its not ur driving its other people u gotta watch out for,  sending good vibes ur way anyway 

3 people like this

I'm so sorry to hear about this..

If you need more seeds to continue it, send me a PM ;) 

jaypp

2 people like this

So after some efforts to try revive the plants after i left them sealed in a red hot greenhouse for over a week :(       I have lost 2 x Mohn Ram ,  2 x Black Cream and 2 X Blow Mind and 1 x Cream Mandarin -   all maturing plants looked like brown candy floss  & the seedling Cream Mandarin withered up and died.  

I also lost the fem Sugar Black Rose &  Holy Grail 69 ,  leaving me  a Cream Mandarin and a Strawberry Glue for this years fems.   

On a positive note the Blow Minds are getting bigger and look great !!  :)        

I think a saved a few joints of each of the ruined plants above so not a 100% loss.     Anyway onwards and upwards and heres to getting some green in the jars very soon as i reckon i have 3 weeks supply left from last year and then im out :(       Hopefully the big ass Blow Minds will come through for me and fill the jars up.  

On 03/06/2018 at 10:13 PM, cocopips said:

What a wounder mate sorry to here about your troubles with the plants and ur car wrote off i say to my missus its not ur driving its other people u gotta watch out for,  sending good vibes ur way anyway 

Thanks,   the cars a goner & insurance confirmed it today  :(          On a positive note i did save a few j's of each flavour so its a bonus,   on a bad note i did lose a few more plants.  

1 person likes this

Wow and damn !

Was working my way down the page, was looking like a really top greenhouse grow.....then boom, bad luck strikes.  I can empathise with that.  No accounting for the curve balls life throws.

Congrats on being in the fortunate position to have a few jars stored away, that should dull the blow a little, and am glad to read your entire greenhouse did not fall to the wayside.

Best of luck for the remnants of the season ! :)  

2 people like this

On 04/06/2018 at 2:06 PM, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

I'm so sorry to hear about this..

If you need more seeds to continue it, send me a PM ;) 

jaypp

Thanks JayP ,  much appreciated.   All good for now sir and have a few SS beans in storage as always :) 

The smaller of the 2 Blow Minds is going purple ,   not fully just some of the bud,  no purple on the stems at all just the bud.   Very impressive and she is becoming rather overpowering in the smell department but in a nice way,  sweet , musky and fruity hints.    This particular one seems oily as oppose to packed with crystal like the big ass jumbo one. her develop

Looking forward to seeing.