Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stokeboy

Brummie Bubbler

18 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, Saddam said:

My bad, 20 degrees Celsius is the sweet spot for nutrient temperature. :)  pH 8 won't have helped much. Other things you might want to check are that you have adequate fresh airflow (30 changes of the volume of the grow room per hour is optimal imho)  as the plants are basically built from the very little Co2 contained in the air.  Also, running a low EC/CF/PPM, whichever one you use to calculate your nutrient strength.   

I have an acoustic that pulls 500 but switched to low which is pulling at 400. The grow room size is 4ft long 5ft wide and 6ft high. Can you over extract at all ?? 0.7 in first week of flower. I think I might of damaged the roots when we had that hot weather a couple of weeks ago. They are coming through the holes nice and white/silvery but there are some in the other holes just sat there. I'm tempted to pull the pebbles out and have a look for root rot properly, what do you think Saddam?? I also had the ph at 5.8/9 yesterday, gone in just and its shot up to 6.8

1.2m (length) x 1.5m (width)  x 1.9m (height) = 3.42  m3  x 30 (air changes per hour)  = 102.6 m3 per hour. Carbon filter will take around 20% off your airflow total  but you're pulling out about 4 times the air needed to keep your plants happy. Are you running airstones or flooming with a pump? Airstones will make pH rise over time. :)   

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

1.2m (length) x 1.5m (width)  x 1.9m (height) = 3.42  m3  x 30 (air changes per hour)  = 102.6 m3 per hour. Carbon filter will take around 20% off your airflow total  but you're pulling out about 4 times the air needed to keep your plants happy. Are you running airstones or flooming with a pump? Airstones will make pH rise over time. :)   

2 golf ball air stones Saddam..Could my extraction be a problem ?? I thought it was x 60 extraction ???