Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

splifi

Royal Wedding

71 posts in this topic

It's all good man  lol  Do you think the bookies will give me good odds on my prediction? lol I could be 93 in 2068. :) 

If I live that long. :wassnnme: 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Saddam said:

It's all good man  lol  Do you think the bookies will give me good odds on my prediction? lol I could be 93 in 2068. :) 

If I live that long. :wassnnme: 

I’ll be 98 we could argue about it then and have one of those old man fights about it. I’d love to be able to have a punch up at 98 wouldn’t you? 

1 person likes this

They moan about cameras all the time

I didn't see much fuckin moaning this weekend

Hypocritical twats

Owd

2 people like this

The only reason i put in on while listening to music was incase there was a head shot assassination like JFK :badass:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

managed to swerve every last second of the mind numbing bullshit inc the highlights, and the highlights of the highlights and all the fucking naff and vomit inducing commentary by simply not turning on the tv or reading the news :smug:

on a related note,it's a shame that all those cheap plastic union flags and associated tat made in China  that were waved furiously by patriotic sheep are now on their way to the landfill, or to be sent back to China at our expense so they can dump them at sea

congratulations you stupid cunts!

Edited by Joolz
8 people like this

I missed everything completely, no TV, no radio, nothing.  :toot:  Then, today I searched UK news and saw a photo :taz:   it left a bad taste in my mouth.    :soap:   

My posh neighbour hung her flag upside down again.  lol  I thought she'd finally get it right this time after I pointed out she had it the wrong way up last year, call yourself a fucking royalist when you can't hang your Queen's  flag up the right way? :rofl:   

I bet her friend the Sergeant Major was really impressed. 

I managed to dodge the whole debacle as well - until this morning when I picked up a copy of the ' post mortem news ' (matters not which one)

Page after Page of this weekend's sickening spectacle in full colour, by the time I'd culled that lot, along with all the mind numbing football crap,

all I was left with was the puzzle page............:wallbash:

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, callywally said:

is this real or ? reads like an onion story...

Unfortunately, it appears to be just that. Another story to make you cry.

Still, I can't imagine big ears would be too happy with "his" kid wearing someone else's genes.

1 person likes this

33174630_10214773658029032_6927744495685

4 people like this

On 18/05/2018 at 2:40 PM, Joolz said:

There is no way on this earth that the establishment would allow a direct descendent of the queen marry a black divorcee from the USA

the fact it is happening proves to me beyond all doubt that harry is not a royal, and is being used to make the royal family look progressive and multi cultural without the risk of having their precious gene pool diluted :wassnnme:

Absolutely!

Besides how does marrying someone from a different ethnic group make you less elitist?

The men who are now referred to as the ‘White Moguls’, British colonialists who married women from the sub-continent during the Raj had no notions about racial equality! Did they alter their views on the obvious (to them) superiority of the white race?

Of course they didn’t.

Lame PR exercise, ‘we’re still relevant you know!’ 

Yer fucking not!