Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

splifi

Royal Wedding

71 posts in this topic

I wonder if harry will get his nazi uniform out for the after party? 

Cunt.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I suppose a

@stu914 are you ok mate haven't had a stroke, have you?

1 person likes this

Just now, Jimboo said:

@stu914 are you ok mate haven't had a stroke, have you?

The chocolate's just kicked in buddy, shes off to see some Elvis tribute thingy 'til tomorrow, so I thought, why not?...........:rofl::rofl:

Nah, just hit the wrong button and the damned thing posted, not even sure which one it was now.............:doh:

I'm going to Wales and positioning myself as far away from a television or any other media as I can, most likely out at sea. :)

Not deliberately, but it's a happy coincidence. :yep:

I struggle to think of anything I give fewer fucks about.

1 person likes this

I'm really hoping old charlie boy got the wrong meaning of him having to take her up the aisle ... tbh..  lol

2 people like this

just picked wife up from work ..supermarket with a w ..today she was telling me at dinner that there was a royal wedding conversation and someone made the pure sadistic mistake of asking my wife if she will be watching the rw ..FUCK OFF BUNCH OF FUCKIN LEECHES YOUR ALL MORONS FOR SUPPORTING A FAMILY THAT KEEPS YOU AS SHEEP SLAVES ..then she said she turned round and went to complain to management that she does not want to hear about that shit on her breaks ..i love my wife so much you have no idea lol

8 people like this

as its in conspiracy ..heres one for ya to watch out for ..

its not known yet ..but william and kate were not given this offer ..but markle will be given dianas tiara to wear on the day ..thus securing the sheeps hearts and making them think she will be a diana ..its fucking sickening ..

but watch ...it will happen .

6 people like this

Fucking sick of the media banging on about it tbh.

Sad fuckers camping out to get a spot to see them go passed for a couple of seconds in their armoured rolls royce or whatever, fuuuck offff!

Though she is quite fit I have to admit :yep:

baby eating reptilians the lot of them, in all seriousness they are an icon of a bye-gone age.

2 people like this

Seen a couple out earlier popping up some bunting. I couldt help but think, twats. I dont want to be like this. I never asked to be this way I wouldt choose it I cant help it. I just think twats. They got both step ladders out bless em and did one side each, where i wud have just done one end first and then dragged the other across and done it all with one step ladder. Maybe they wanted to do it together ? Obviously they were fine getting both step ladders out. Maybe one was already out. The point being people have gone to a lot of trouble for this wedding. I think we shud all have a month off council tax, never mind the tv license being free for the day, pfft.

4 people like this

People aren’t twats for liking the royal family and getting into all the royal wedding crap, maybe a bit misguided but each to there own.. 

I’m waiting for the tell all book after the divorce hope it’s juicey lol 

1 hour ago, iBMe said:

Though she is quite fit I have to admit :yep:

I reckon she's been slammed more times than a taxi door. :) 

7 people like this

Two step ladders is taking things way to far imo. We have a second set here but ill be dammed if they come out together unless a hedge is being cut back or next door wants to borrow one.

2 people like this

No hate. No joy, just complete indifference to the event itself. A pure apathy.

The sodding media coverage absolutely everywhere though.. Pure hate. lol 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

my mrs is all over   this  like stink on shit .....  we re allways falling out over it ...  all the  un earned medals they wear ......

dinna's  "accident"  and the fact  they gave bullshit after bullshit to cover it up ...  and what happened ?  all swept under the carpet and forgotten  about  ...

how they do fuk all and get shit loads for  doing it ..... 

how they were  photographed  with  germans in the war ....

why they need to waste   money on an armed security  to deliver a fukin cake in  sections  so no one sees it .......

the fact  these pig ugly big eared  twats get  such cute birds  and that if they wernt royals  these wimen wouldent waste their piss on them if they were on fire ....

AND  OHHHHHH  SO MUCH  MORE !!!!

anyways shes glued to the tv and will be ALL day tomorrow ffs ...  i think ive pissed her off ( cant honestly think why tho ....)  she asked if id like to sit and watch the wedding with her tomorrow   and i simply and politly answered ....

"  id rather dive face first off the roof into  a steel plate full of spikes covered in dog shit "

cant see why shes so pissed of with me ....  WOMEN AHHH ???!!

Edited by vortex
6 people like this