Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vortex

first 4 out

54 posts in this topic

well i popped to  my first plot today  and planted out the first 4 ladies  into their new homes ...

3x  dinamed (will be used for oil  for family member with cancer)

1x lemon juice express ( for me )

next batch should be out next week ,,,  then the rest  the week after in this plot  and  my other plot too .... ive  added a few pics of the first plot ...  its still a little but stoney even tho i have removed loads of stones allready  but the soil is  quite god  and ive added blood fish and bone ,,, seaweed  and  chicken crap pellets  over the last  few month  so it should  have a good chance of  some nice  plants ( fingers crossed )

still have room in this plot  for 3 or 4 autos  and a few photoperiod plants  and im able to  go several feet  either side if  i need more room ....then i have a second plot  all prepared if i need more room    what  do ya think so far .. ???

thanks

large.5afdfad5333ec_wayintoplot640x480.jpglarge.5afdfadf27be6_dinamed640x480.jpglarge.5afdfacc0d17f_plot640x480.jpglarge.5afdfac4d346a_lemonjuiceexpress640x480.jpg

16 people like this

Lookin good mate 

1 person likes this

whilst out and about this afternoon,  i was out in the middle of nowhere  and think i may of discovered another possible new site .....  have to do a bit more checking first but its looking good so far .....

large.5aff4679b917b_20180518_133456640x480.jpg

5 people like this

18 minutes ago, vortex said:

whilst out and about this afternoon,  i was out in the middle of nowhere  and think i may of discovered another possible new site .....  have to do a bit more checking first but its looking good so far .....

large.5aff4679b917b_20180518_133456640x480.jpg

I remember a grower on here years ago,  his/her name escapes me now,  but that pic reminds me of the kind of area they grew in,  just abit more bracken...  they dug in ferts and some MP comp and grew purple powers ...  fucking great grow...   are you planning on adding calcified seaweed or lime?  only reason I ask is that often moorland is abit acidic.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i use seaweed mate ...  i use fresh from the beach .. good wash in water then chopped up ... into a bucket of  water for a week mixed daily  then  use the water to feed .....along with chicken crap .... :realcool:

soil is quite good tho  to be honest  ,  and tho the pic dosent show much ,  i wold estimate theres room for  about 1500 plants there .......

Edited by vortex
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, vortex said:

i use seaweed mate ...  i use fresh from the beach .. good wash in water then chopped up ... into a bucket of  water for a week mixed daily  then  use the water to feed .....along with chicken crap .... :realcool:

soil is quite good tho  to be honest  ,  and tho the pic dosent show much ,  i wold estimate theres room for  about 1500 plants there .......

reason for the calcified seaweed / lime would be PH more than micro nutes,  so buckets of seaweed arn't really an alternative..  thats if the soil is acidic,  might not be,  just my guess from experience..   

so you gonna stick in 1500 then?  think the security is up to that?  looks like you might get some ramblers or landowners about

Edited by Amarillo slim

haha  no mate    im not doing 1500 ....  i said that to try to  let you know the size of the area there ... not how many im doing ....:smokin:

Posted (edited)

well heres an update on the guerilla grow diary ...  im doing a variety of strains this year to see what does best .....

heres a pic from today  of some more ladies who will be out in the wilds by next week ...

i will use this as a diary for them all  instead of doing  various  diarys and boring everyone if thats ok ?

strains here   include....

DFG  ( R.G.S.C)

royal mazar  (R.G.S.C)

autoultimate (DUTCH PASSION )

early amnesia cbd (Dinafem)

charlots angel ( Dutch pasion )

crystal boom ( Dinafem)

white widow ( seedsman)

haze xxl (dinafem)

also hoping to have  big nugs fast....  cali hash ....choc mint og ... critical sour.... purple orange cbd .... outdoor grapefruit...killer kush  ...  thai  ...and laughing buddah  popped by next week ....

heres  the girls  who are allmost ready to go to their new home on the mountain ....

large.5b0337994e03a_allmostready640x480.jpg

Edited by vortex
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

wow you plant them out much smaller than i was expecting, i only have 2 plants and both are still on my windowsill, but they are probably about twice the size of these, think they are good to go in the ground then?

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
1 person likes this

22 hours ago, clue_less said:

wow you plant them out much smaller than i was expecting, i only have 2 plants and both are still on my windowsill, but they are probably about twice the size of these, think they are good to go in the ground then?

My general rule is, when they reach their third node (third set of leaves) they can go out. Different people have different opinions. They are a creation of nature remember. Some people even germinate outdoors

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, ocb said:

Some people even germinate outdoors

I'd like to think that in a few years from now that will have changed to  "some people even germinate indoors"  :yep:

4 people like this

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

I'd like to think that in a few years from now that will have changed to  "some people even germinate indoors"  :yep:

Hahahaa! For me, the attraction to starting indoors is that you can start earlier, knowing that they wont be stunted by the cold or even go into flower. Take this year for example. I know it hasnt exactly been a typical year (i there is such a thing these days!) It was so cold for so long, to get my plants established and in the ground by the beginning of may wouldnt have been do-able imo. Not achieving the same results. Now its warm, my youngens are stormin! 

1 person likes this

Lookin good btw @vortex that 1500 site does look big and lush but but i would be conserned that it could be found. Def a good one if you are a numbers person, eggs in different baskets, but i wouldnt wanna put my main crop there. Then again it can be hard to tell when you havent been there. I have quite a few out, and they are all in one place too, but i wouldnt have done that if i wasnt supremely confident that they were safe. (He says crossing his fingers!) Ive grown in the area a few times and am sure the only access point is the one i pain stakingly cut out. Even after that its a maze. Best way to check is bang a plant there. Just one or two, and see what happens

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, ocb said:

Hahahaa! For me, the attraction to starting indoors is that you can start earlier, knowing that they wont be stunted by the cold or even go into flower. Take this year for example. I know it hasnt exactly been a typical year (i there is such a thing these days!) It was so cold for so long, to get my plants established and in the ground by the beginning of may wouldnt have been do-able imo. Not achieving the same results. Now its warm, my youngens are stormin! 

Wouldnt be worried about them going into flower... are you up north then? could easily have started in april under plastic for plant out may in the south...

13 minutes ago, ocb said:

Lookin good btw @vortex that 1500 site does look big and lush but but i would be conserned that it could be found. Def a good one if you are a numbers person, eggs in different baskets, but i wouldnt wanna put my main crop there. Then again it can be hard to tell when you havent been there. I have quite a few out, and they are all in one place too, but i wouldnt have done that if i wasnt supremely confident that they were safe. (He says crossing his fingers!) Ive grown in the area a few times and am sure the only access point is the one i pain stakingly cut out. Even after that its a maze. Best way to check is bang a plant there. Just one or two, and see what happens

no mate  i will probably just  throw  a few about here and there   on that plot  to test how it  goes ...  i have 2  or possibly 3 other plots scattered about  for a few more  to be dotted about :innocent: