Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iGrow420710

Nutrients for the first time grower

So i have read around alot and found out that i shouldnt go for advanced nutrients..

..From all my research I have come to a conclusion of the following nutes but not sure which to use as a first timer..

Shogun
Advanced Nutrients
Canna
Biobizz
Plant Magic
Earth Juice
Dutch Pro
Hydrotops
Bloom
Mammoth P
House and Gardens

I am going to be growing with the HLG 550 in a 4x4 (1.2mx1.2m) in soil.

1 person likes this

If it's in soil buddy I would go biobizz, plenty use it on here and if you get stuck they will happily help you out.  Having said that growing in soil is black magic to me and I can't grow in soil for shit.  Imo it's easier to get excellent results in coco than soil but many will disagree.

atb

Plant magics pretty popular aswel, I use there grow and bloom with biobiz fishmix. 

BIOBIZZ!

Soil grows are cheaper/easier, biobizz is a favourite on here as you can tell. Maybe save the hydro grow for when you have a little experience? 

Has anyone heard of Snoops Premium Nutrients?

What additives, booster or enzymes do you guys reccomend to use with biobizz base nutes... or am i all set to go with only base...

On 18/05/2018 at 0:46 AM, iGrow420710 said:

Has anyone heard of Snoops Premium Nutrients?

Yes .....his schedule did make me chuckle .....the PH and EC ranges are way out for our operations IMO

On 17/05/2018 at 0:27 PM, iGrow420710 said:

So i have read around alot and found out that i shouldnt go for advanced nutrients..

Nothing wrong with AN bro....they just very expensive is all and I for one have many many more things I need more than expensive nutes. (i remember doing a full package with them and it was $300 odd)

I wouldn't start with them as newbie as the range can be very confusing to a beginner....go with what these guys are suggesting as thats what they are using and as golf said....they have an extremely large amount of help to give on the subject :yep:

They will take you from noob to experienced in one grow if you ask nicely 

good luck bro :yep:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, zen-ken said:

Nothing wrong with AN bro....they just very expensive is all and I for one have many many more things I need more than expensive nutes. (i remember doing a full package with them and it was $300 odd)

I Concur AN are good nutes i have just finished running them(in coco) for the first time, Expensivish..but Vgood

Dutch Pro Another Good One I Have Used

1 person likes this

Whatever you go with. Do go easy on the feedings.
Too many people fry their plants by trying too hard.

i.e. Less is more with nutrients.

Personally I think this looks extremely over complicated for a first grow.

Buy some Coco, use two nutes (A+B) from start to finish. That's it.

Keep it simple. Get good quality and yield.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm a newbie,  started January this year and I have been using the same as @AppleJuiceUK  apart from using Plantstart at the beginning when seedlings.

Also grow in coco and touch wood all has been straight forward.

But whatever you use there's always, always plenty of help on this forum.

Best of luck :) 

Edited by caringmum