Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Casey Jones

Portable BHO DAB Rig Pen Vape?

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for something I can take on holiday to Europe that will fit in my suitcase and it looks like a vape etc is the event my checked luggage gets opened at the airport.

Edited by Casey Jones
1 person likes this

Hi fella,

you can get kits to mix up the bho so it goes into a vape pen that looks identical to the ones for nicotine.

just google dispensary pens. :smokin:

Have a good holiday dude.

peace!

lil d.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply. So I'd be able to use this to smoke just BHO, not some nicotine mixed with BHO as I gave up nicotine back in 2011?

@Casey Jones

Yeah you would have to get the pen then some of the terpenes of your choice, mix the bho with that and then into the carts.

I haven’t tried it myself but came across them when I tried the infused cones. 

From the reports i have seen it works well and is  pg/vg and nicotine free.

peace

lil d.

I use a divine tribe atomiser when I out and about , people think I got a dripper device mod they not notice it for oil....Its temp controlled if you got a temp control mod, it's also rebuild able ...so much easier than the juice way imho ....

large.7A771057-E69F-403F-9DE1-59AF859F5510.jpeglarge.2EB2B9A4-28C7-4F32-88E6-ABC90D3947CE.jpeglarge.0A0DDA68-1F59-4A98-A01B-5E50117A693A.jpeglarge.7FB88845-6F6A-4174-B3AF-CA5EBB531FDA.jpeglarge.FE326AC2-A6FB-4F0F-840B-16A1049C6AD8.jpeglarge.A452DE81-43FF-4A0B-B73A-7173D416E3A5.jpeglarge.DDC187AA-A778-4F6C-AEC5-36061132BD4F.jpeg

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, Marthur Ix said:

I use a divine tribe atomiser when I out and about , people think I got a dripper device mod they not notice it for oil....Its temp controlled if you got a temp control mod, it's also rebuild able ...so much easier than the juice way imho ....

large.2EB2B9A4-28C7-4F32-88E6-ABC90D3947CE.jpeglarge.0A0DDA68-1F59-4A98-A01B-5E50117A693A.jpeg

I have a vape pen with a ceramic disc/atomizer/thingy a lot like that but it's just a bog standard pen, no temp control or anything, I use it for dmt but it's marketed for dabs, and it's without a doubt stealthy, can take it anywhere without worrying about looking sus. Highly recommend one, though I would say it'd be worth springing the extra for one with temp control. I've got something very similar to the Linx Hypnos Zero pen. £60.

That Lynx seems to have tiny battery 600 mah.. For around the same you could get the rebuild able one and a mod battery I have tried the Lynx and prefer what i use now... There is a discount code if you google divine tribe fuck combustion discount .....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks, but isn't that divine tribe atomiser a bit big and suspicious looking for a portable vape? All I want is something to give me a few hits when I'm walking around or in Paris. Went abroad for the first time in many, many years last September without weed and again in March this year for short 5 days breaks, but my appetite was totally ruined. Sleeping is fine as I walk miles, but I need to smoke something this time.

Edited by Casey Jones

It's no bigger than most dripper style ecig nobody has ever mentioned it to me , most assume it's an ecig.

12 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

As Marthur said you would be better off in investing in something with more features, because almost inevitably you'll find it a very good route of administration. However if you really just need it for holiday it will do the job just fine. The battery on mine isn't great but it's enough for my needs.

21 hours ago, Fry said:

I use it for dmt

For those quick hits of dmt when your out and about? :rofl: 

Just imagining you waiting for the bus or something :rofl::rofl: 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, B0bbyBuds said:

For those quick hits of dmt when your out and about? :rofl: 

Just imagining you waiting for the bus or something :rofl::rofl: 

Something like that mate yeah :rofl: 

I once tried it whilst cycling through the city on a hot day, that got weird real quickly lol the tarmac was constantly flooded with new colours and all these angry people driving around in their  funny shape shifting metallic boxes became absurdly hilarious to look at. Had to find a bench to park myself on to ride it out before continuing my journey. Don't ask why I thought it was a good idea at the time, I don't know! lol 

Incidentally, I've tried it at 70mph on the motorway at work too (not me driving!), and that was just way too much. There's too much information to process as it is in the first place, hurtling through physical reality at the same time apparently isn't very conducive to a lucid experience in hyperspace lol

Definitely one for sitting down somewhere comfortable and not going anywhere.

Edited by Fry
2 people like this

If you could cycle round after a proper dmt hit it was prob not enough , unless that was your intention .. I used to have a dmt laced joint ready for the drop after doing a pipe, then you could surf the waves after ...was ok till someone saw joint in ashtray after and smoked it, stopped him nicking half smoked joints though :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Marthur Ix said:

If you could cycle round after a proper dmt hit it was prob not enough , unless that was your intention .. I used to have a dmt laced joint ready for the drop after doing a pipe, then you could surf the waves after ...was ok till someone saw joint in ashtray after and smoked it, stopped him nicking half smoked joints though :oldtoker:

Well of course I didn't take a massive hit, wanted to stay on the bike after all lol I was just curious. Legs were certainly wobbly once I got off the bike, funnily enough I didn't feel it while I was cycling though.

E2a I smoked it whilst already riding, I didn't smoke it then get on the bike. lol

Edited by Fry
3 people like this