Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ronaldo49

Lec or focus reflector for 315 cmh

37 posts in this topic

@Ronaldo49 Thats what I currently do :yinyang: 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Golden Syrup said:

I'm looking at adding a 2nd , I've got a 930 in the flower room, are you saying adding a 942 will improve quality? 

:yinyang:

Sorry if that's obvious, I blame stardawg lol

@Breezus In short, yes. But do expect a bit lesser yield over using all 930.

@Golden Syrup this is my first run with it. I opted for quality over yield in dropping my hps , if that improves my meds still further adding 942 then that for me at least is a no brainer. Cheers for that mate, hope you're enjoying the sun 

Also @Golden Syrup whilst I'm here, when putting 2 in a 1.2 do you space them by thirds or quarters , I realise its only 10cm but I'd rather be doing it right.

Thanks 

On 5/20/2018 at 2:58 PM, Golden Syrup said:

Do you think 1 light would be enough for 4 plants in veg for a 1.2 meter space. I was planning on buying one to start then add a second light for flowering.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:05 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

Deported my hole ,tell her that ! 

It might just be as handy to buy the two 930 bulbs ,rather than one of each ,930&942 ,because folks seem to be using the flowering bulb all the way through .I'm doing the reverse and using the wrong bulb ,942 . 

All the best ,míle buiochas .

I think ill try one of each to start. This is my first time using cmh so maybe ill change it up after the first run. 

1 person likes this