Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HSO-Mark

Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

354 posts in this topic

Mine never arrived either dude, I have asked mark to take me off the list until they can sort themselves out. Its a real shame as they could have had a nice flower show of their genetics on here.

Its not Marks fault, I have spoken to him on PM and he is just as gutted as we are especially after all the effort he has put into this little project.

4 people like this

Can we get a definitive answer for all of us who are still waiting for these beans? Have they been sent? Seems humbolt are slipping in the shipping department big time! I was expecting some bubbas gift for the pot noodle too and they ain’t even coming from the USA are they, somethings a miss. I’ve managed to secure sponsorship from intense nutrients for this diary too!! What’s going wrong man? I’d sack the guy in charge of shipping it’s not rocket science. Either they’re coming or they are not. Sorry to be blunt but it’s long in the tooth

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Can we get a definitive answer for all of us who are still waiting for these beans? Have they been sent? Seems humbolt are slipping in the shipping department big time! I was expecting some bubbas gift for the pot noodle too and they ain’t even coming from the USA are they, somethings a miss. I’ve managed to secure sponsorship from intense nutrients for this diary too!! What’s going wrong man? I’d sack the guy in charge of shipping it’s not rocket science. Either they’re coming or they are not. Sorry to be blunt but it’s long in the tooth

This is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of brother, it's really frustrating me and to tell the truth this is one project I wish I had not started. 

When we are told that seeds are sent out I expect that to be the case, then I'm told again a second delivery is arranged and the 1st task back from vacation (what 4 weeks ago) now the lady I was chatting with has gone part time and passed this project to another person. 

I think it's best to call this a bust. I will reach out to the main boss at HSO to express how we have been treated here.

Personally I would start other projects boys as we are not getting anywhere with this.

Give me 48 hours to get a reply. If nothing then I'm going to close this thread off as it's waisting time at this point which is unacceptable  :(

Sorry boy's, I've tried, tried and tried again.

Kind regards 

Mark..

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh well..

Theres always next year 

Edited by JamJar
2 people like this

@JamJar if they ever do brother. 

Let me see what the main man says. 

You ever get the feeling. This was a bad idea?

I thought it would be great for all involved. I was wrong :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

2 people like this

@HSO-Mark

Damn, I feel your pain, bro.

You can't say you didn't try, but it's not making HSO look too great on the board!

I, for 1, am not too upset as I've already started another grow, but for those that have been waiting on these, my heart goes out to you all!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just say also that Mark has arranged many shipments of seeds I have won from Dinafem comps and every single shipment from Spain has arrived on my doormat with no hassles.

This is Humboldt who are dicking us around and not Dinaferm in Spain or Mark in the UK.

Its a shame for the guys who did get them too as it would have a nice big community all growing out them together.

I have some fast flowering strains from Dinafem all say 50 to 55 days so I am going to have a crack at those now instead.

Thanks for trying Mark.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

It’s a shame for you bro because your a top lad and this was an exciting prospect indeed. When you attach your name to a project and it doesn’t come through, they are letting you down @HSO-Mark not just us and I’d be pissed off if I was you. You done well to build hype for them over on this board! Literally all they had to do was post the seeds, you boxed everything else for them. Part time lady etc etc are these guys amateurs 

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

It’s a shame for you bro because your a top lad and this was an exciting prospect indeed. When you attach your name to a project and it doesn’t come through, they are letting you down @HSO-Mark not just us and I’d be pissed off if I was you. You done well to build hype for them over on this board! Literally all they had to do was post the seeds, you boxed everything else for them. Part time lady etc etc are these guys amateurs 

I even gave the option to do 1 package to me with all seeds in and I was willing to pay out of my pocket to ship your seeds out. It's like £2 for track and sign x 15 that's £30 which is not an issue.

It's really frustrating to get it all set up to have it fail. I'm chatting with Ras truth to see what can be done as this is totally unacceptable. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

4 people like this