Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Postal2016

Hello

Hello UK420,

My name is Postal I come from the states and bring about 8 years experience and would be happy to help anybody in need of help.

What I like to work with is soilless dirt,organic nutrients organic additives and making tea.

When I first started to grow I used a hydroponics flood and drain system but got tired of all the work involved and the money spent.

Then I found about organics and all the great benefits I quickly made the switch and never looked back.

I'm also from the old Serious Seeds forum thats closed down. It was there I met a lot of great growers that knew there stuff when it came to cannabis like Claude and a few others. they helped me and now that I mastered my craft I can return the favor and help others out.:cheers:

7 people like this

10 minutes ago, Postal2016 said:

Hello UK420,

My name is Postal I come from the states and bring about 8 years experience and would be happy to help anybody in need of help.

What I like to work with is soilless dirt,organic nutrients organic additives and making tea.

When I first started to grow I used a hydroponics flood and drain system but got tired of all the work involved and the money spent.

Then I found about organics and all the great benefits I quickly made the switch and never looked back.

I'm also from the old Serious Seeds forum thats closed down. It was there I met a lot of great growers that knew there stuff when it came to cannabis like Claude and a few others. they helped me and now that I mastered my craft I can return the favor and help others out.:cheers:

Welcome aboard,

It's a great community here that I'm sure would appreciate an extra book of knowledge to read from! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I don't have the benefit of being able to grow indoors so I'm trying my first season growing outdoors in the great weather of England! 

All the best :smokin:

2 people like this

Welcome mate, nice to have a yank on board. Which fine state do you come from? Got any grows on at the moment?

Peace

On 5/16/2018 at 8:20 AM, Swgorilla said:

Welcome aboard,

It's a great community here that I'm sure would appreciate an extra book of knowledge to read from! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I don't have the benefit of being able to grow indoors so I'm trying my first season growing outdoors in the great weather of England! 

All the best :smokin:

Thank you for the welcome, I would love to go outside and grow some 5/10Lb plants at lease once. I'll post some pics of some grows.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 16/05/2018 at 1:22 PM, greenestfingers said:

Welcome mate, nice to have a yank on board. Which fine state do you come from? Got any grows on at the moment?

Peace

I'm from the buckeye state "Ohio" and yes i do have something at the moment. Below are some clone's currently on its way to be flowered but i'm figuring out whether if i should or not continue the grow because the last batch hearmed on me and i don't want to waste resources if its going to happen again. I'm also trying a topping technique called Manifolding.

Edited by madgiz
Grow link removed
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Current grow, 9 clones Pineapple Express from G13 Labs (Topping method is Main-Lining).

large.20180518_044147.jpglarge.20180518_044028.jpg

Nugs shots.. Pineapple express form G13 labs. They hermed a little. :( still smells great and looks good too.large.20180518_044631.jpg

Ak47 From Serious Seeds I grew last year.

large.20160906_233709.jpg

Edited by Postal2016
4 people like this

45 minutes ago, Postal2016 said:

I'm from the buckeye state "Ohio" and yes i do have something at the moment. Below are some clone's currently on its way to be flowered but i'm figuring out whether if i should or not continue the grow because the last batch hearmed on me and i don't want to waste resources if its going to happen again. I'm also trying a topping technique called Manifolding https://www.growweedeasy.com/manifold.

Hello and welcome

Being out the game for a while.... this LST,manifolding or mainlining (whatever you want to call it lol) really intrigues me and I missed it with my absence.

(some fantastic examples and results on the site)

Suffice it to say I love the technique and cannot wait to implement it on my next attempt (with a lot of help from this site and its members :yep:

Drill is at the ready to make some holes for the ties.....I will be seeking everybody's advice when I start as the chemotherapy has robbed me of my intelligence and common sense.

(as well as my ability to walk more than 50 feet).

:smokin:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 5/18/2018 at 7:30 AM, zen-ken said:

Hello and welcome

Being out the game for a while.... this LST,manifolding or mainlining (whatever you want to call it lol) really intrigues me and I missed it with my absence.

(some fantastic examples and results on the site)

Suffice it to say I love the technique and cannot wait to implement it on my next attempt (with a lot of help from this site and its members :yep:

Drill is at the ready to make some holes for the ties.....I will be seeking everybody's advice when I start as the chemotherapy has robbed me of my intelligence and common sense.

(as well as my ability to walk more than 50 feet).

:smokin:

Sorry to hear that you have to go through that. My recommendation is that you go organic and add a compost tea to the feeding regimen. Its so much better and less work. i am here if you have any organic questions.

Edited by Postal2016
2 people like this

Good morning :)

Welcome to the site :D

Nice to have another grower doing main line teq. Been manifolding aince the beginning of the year and im hooked lol

Atb

JJ

2 people like this

Welcome!

The more the merrier I say. 

2 people like this

On 5/20/2018 at 3:15 AM, JamJar said:

Good morning :)

Welcome to the site :D

Nice to have another grower doing main line teq. Been manifolding aince the beginning of the year and im hooked lol

Atb

JJ

Thank You, I'm excited to see how it turns out but it will have to be with another strain or pheno, the current strain I'm doing is herrming on me so I decided to let them go.

I might go with cali connection Tahoe Og or maybe another pineapple express from g13 labs.

1 person likes this

great to have you on board mate  and a warm welcome to ya ....

2 people like this

Hello,good luck.

1 person likes this

On 5/20/2018 at 9:55 AM, Percy Turkle said:

Welcome!

The more the merrier I say. 

16 hours ago, vortex said:

great to have you on board mate  and a warm welcome to ya ....

14 hours ago, TheHashasin said:

Hello,good luck.

Thank you for the welcome.