Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Another Pure CBD Strain. Coming this week!

24 posts in this topic

@itsmeithink Patience my friend  :bong:

Also personally I don't think even 1% is legal in the UK. From my understanding anything over 0.3% is illegal. I'll do more research when I have the time. 

@beezee I agree it's going to be hard to dispute this with the police as I don't think they carry gas chromatography machines lol

Interesting times for sure and can't wait to see where this leads  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

as far as i know  0.2% thc is the limit from when hemp then magically becomes cannabis

That's what I was thinking something like 0.24% (this is a guess) and plants need to be tested at various stages of growth by a trusted tester (probably government and we know we can't trust those people)

It's a very grey area and one I want to research more.

In theory if we had pure CBD kush with less than 0.2% CBD could we grow this(legally)? I still think no!

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink Patience my friend  :bong:

Also personally I don't think even 1% is legal in the UK. From my understanding anything over 0.3% is illegal. I'll do more research when I have the time. 

@beezee I agree it's going to be hard to dispute this with the police as I don't think they carry gas chromatography machines lol

Interesting times for sure and can't wait to see where this leads  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark

Thank you, i will keep my one good slow af beady eye on this thread for sure, i love the fact you are going into the territory where most other breeders do not really participate in which is the high cbd really low thc market especially in the uk,

i would have to agree on your thoughts that it is a path that will gain momentum.

not everyone want vibrating eyeballs and tingly legs while doing the school run :thumsup:

i gave up smoking ( 3 years ) and took up vaping 12% nicotine and am down to  6% nicotine and never even thought of using dinamed or this new strain to quit the nicotine vape , I'm sure it has an effect on my body and mind in general. 

this could possibly be a big big step forward not just for me but all smokers in general.

2 people like this

@itsmeithink Do you have DinaMed or auto DinaMed CBD at your disposal? 

If not maybe you could test this even higher CBD lady upon release? 

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Another high CBD strain??? Awesome work Dinafem! 30% is seriously high CBD... Is it going to be tasty strain? Fruity? Or High CBD cheese would pretty sweet... I reckon a high CBD cheese would trick your brain into getting high... Awesome work @Dinafem-Mark:yep:

2 people like this

i have dinamed auto cbd @Dinafem-Mark

are these new seeds autos or photos?

i only grow autos as i have limited times between school teams and holidays so have to tie them in

1 person likes this

@itsmeithink This is a photoperiod release mate :bong:

Autoflowering will not be far behind  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink This is a photoperiod release mate :bong:

Autoflowering will not be far behind  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

id love to do the auto version when you bring it out m8

1 person likes this

@itsmeithink Keep a look out brother but not just yet :)

As far as I know it's in the works but still in early test phase :)

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this