Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

newbiedean

which seed bank/online website is best?? theres so many!

20 posts in this topic

real gorilla seeds dinafem humbolt and seedsman are all quality seedmakers and can vouch for these company`s  

attitude and herbies i have had great deals in the past from both of them  with the extra freebie seeds that come with orders :)

Ive only ever placed 1 order. Had good service from herbies

I use attitude and pay by postal order rather than online..........good service and some nice freebies...........:yep:

Went to Attitude seed bank and bought two packs of 3 seeds (royale haze and sour diesel) and they gave me an extra 2 seeds (purple haze and red diesel) and then an EXTRA 7 ASSORTED SEEDS for paying with Litecoin!

9 Free gosh darn seeds!

Edited by Biggles92
1 person likes this

My favourite bank is Spam fast delivery and easy payment unlike a lot of banks out there who only accept transfers, cash or cheques. they are happy to take card payments and free seeds with every order.  I've used them loads of times and never an issue.  They have a massive selection

Edited by Owderb