Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

35 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, 80085 said:

Looking fucking awesome @Boomslang can see they have been well looked after :yep:

Cheers fella.

MOB Star green pheno - dense stinky sticky buds with no mould - Very happy with the plant - can't wait to try her. 

large.5bb7fb7a33cee_MOBStar.jpglarge.5bb7fb75ed789_MoBSTarbud310.jpg

Serious 6

large.5bb7fb724bdfe_serious6P.jpg

10 people like this

On 9/21/2018 at 1:20 AM, Boomslang said:

Well this is it for the critical sour @Female Seeds Team, She came down yesterday. I left a couple of immature pop corn as always. It could have done with maybe another couple of days to be fully cooked but with the rain forecast for today and mould taking a hold fast she got the chop! But what sticky buds she produced. Had to hurry so the pictures are not the best but we can clearly see the sugar coating is outstanding. 

large.5ba427174f1d2_Criticalsour179.jpglarge.5ba4271a47ae2_CriticalSourbud179.jpg

Best checking inside the buds for any furry mould even as she dries for the first 24h as it tends to be well hidden inside undetected! It's not the most smelly of weeds, but it's very pleasant. I can't really describe the smell and will ask around a couple friends as my sense of smell is not what it used to be. It was a good tester year and will most certainly grow her again next year.

Hey Boom!

Awesome job mate, thanks for the update and thanks for giving it a try, very much appreciated! :D

Looks great, ready to be harvest and with lots of frostiness, so looking forward to hearing about the smell and the smoke.

Any news on the Outdoor Grapefruit? Did you harvest it by any chance?

Cheers,
Mr B.

3 people like this

On 09/10/2018 at 1:25 PM, Female Seeds Team said:

Hey Boom!

Awesome job mate, thanks for the update and thanks for giving it a try, very much appreciated! :D

Looks great, ready to be harvest and with lots of frostiness, so looking forward to hearing about the smell and the smoke.

Any news on the Outdoor Grapefruit? Did you harvest it by any chance?

Cheers,
Mr B.

Hey Mr B. The smell is nice... Not super strong, but nice. I struggle explaining how I smell. It hasn't got a lemon or recognisable fruit smell or cheese or anything like that. QUite different from the cultivars I have grown in the past. She is in the curing jar and it filled a 2L mason jar... So plenty to go round!

The od grapefruit isn't done yet and is moulding quite a bit unfortunately. Could be unlucky! Unfortunately the weather is turning from tomorrow and couldn't get to her today, so not sure how well she'll hold.

I'll update as soon as I can!

2 people like this

It's not great news for the Outdoor grapefruit. Over 50% gone mouldy after the storm. Didn't have my camera but not a pretty site so no regrets. Managed to grab a few good looking buds... Will take pics when I can of a dried buds as they are not at home. 

2 people like this