Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JAPE

Frostiest buds you've grown???

61 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

The most frosty strain I have grown out was Crater Lake V4 from Dynasty Genetics, it looked like it was dipped in water then rolled around in some sand. 

Been wanting some of those - I had a few v4 from a friend and I lost them.... God knows how. I reckon pretty much anything a decent SSH pheno touches turns into a sparkle festival! I was keeping my eye out for v5s but they seem to sell out everywhere.

2 people like this

black cherry punch....

large.4.jpglarge.DSCN1090.jpg

21 people like this

Very nice @buddy13

3 people like this

@buddy13, that looks really nice and looks like what I would think a strain called black berry punch would look like. Do you get any cherry aroma from it?

atb

3 people like this

6 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

My strain, then saucer.

another vote for Saucer, the amount of resin it pumps out borders on a bit silly. Its that good i've even ran it again in my big tent after the initial from seed test. Best freebies I ever got lol 

2 people like this

@buddy13 looks amazing, what breeder???

1 person likes this

delahaze paradise seeds if your talking just hash production that's been the biggest yielder of hash for me

2 people like this

For me, personally mango haze by shanti. That shit clogs your grinder with actual finger hash sized balls of resin. Never had anything like it, very oily rather than crystalline if you get me? 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, buddy13 said:

black cherry punch....

Looks like some kind of mad candy! Just wanna chomp on it lol 

Edited by Golden Syrup
Please dont quote images...
1 person likes this

@Golden Syrup is that saucer from green acorns??

@golf.007 black cherry cough syrup followed by a bit of plimsoll/burning rubber in a good way....

@JAPE got mine from the clone fairy but I gather its in house genetics.....ken whatsisname?

2 people like this

Looks lovely what's it like to grow, smoke?? @buddy13

33 minutes ago, JAPE said:

@Golden Syrup is that saucer from green acorns??

Yes mate 

1 person likes this

@JAPE only run the original clone so far, and have another at 4 weeks 12/12 now....

really easy to grow and really tasty to smoke:smokin:

1 person likes this

I can't say they were definitely the frostiest, but Discobiscuit  for me had the most amazing crystal structure - May have grown frostier but certainly nothing that shimmered like it had been dipped in swarkovski crystals. 

2 people like this