Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JAPE

Frostiest buds you've grown???

61 posts in this topic

What's the Frostiest buds you've grown?? I mean covered in thc! Looking to make some hash and looking for a strains that I should go for any suggestions??

Funnily enough the frostiest buds don't actually correlate with those that make the best hash or have the best hash yield at all IME. I think its more to do with the shape, structure of the flower as well as how easily detached the trichs are. They are all different shapes and sizes - some are long stalked which detach easily but the hash might not be as clean, some short and fat which can make clean hash, but only if really cold IME. So many variables.... Are you dry sifting or bubble bag?

I have had the nicest hash from old school mazar and the most yield from natural genetics devil cookies. Neither were by any stretch the frostiest plants I've grown.

6 people like this

I'm gunna try a few different methods, I would of thought the more resin on the bud surely more hash u will get?, out of curiosity what was the frostiest you've grown? I'm still looking for a nice frosty strain. @FarmerPalmersNT

Probably my own strain, but that doesn't help you! Other than that - Saucer by acorn genetics, but it has a low yield or maybe SSH.

1 person likes this

my current bodhi blueberry hashplant grow ( see grow diaries ) 

well frosty 

1 person likes this

A White Russian of about 15 years ago, grown 3 more packs out in the years following and never got anything close. Left the bottom of the jar like a sand pit.

atb

3 people like this

Check out @FARMER G the subbies seeds he is growing are some of the most frosty I’ve seen. Maybe he’ll bob by and post a pic for ya psycho x stomper I think??

2 people like this

My strain, then saucer. Frosty, but not by any means the best hash plants. I don't have any budshots on this PC of my one, but it is frosty right down to the fan leaves.

large.20171109_205253_wm.jpglarge.DLhVTP3XUAEa9WQ.jpglarge.DNcp3g2WkAAsa6t.jpg

24 people like this

Posted (edited)

@FarmerPalmersNT

Blimey, they are caked! 

One to consider might be TH seeds Chicle aka Bubbledawg, really large trich heads, given small jar with a small amount but the residue it’s left behind is surprising.

It’s bubblegum x chemdwag, reckon it would be amazing for dry sift, in the right hands;)

Blurb;

In order to relaunch the Original BubbleGum - the Sagemasta crossed it with a Chemdawg. We then sent the seeds produced to our Spanish partners for selection.Our Spanish partners who grew it out were amazed at the size of the trichrome glands when viewed under the microscope and due to these huge glands this strain would be the ultimate hash maker. In the first Cannabis Competition entered it won two Cups (Rams)- for both hash and cannabis. We decided to name this new winning strain- Chicle (Spanish for BubbleGum).

2014: 2nd Place Cannabis- ExpoGrow Irun / 2nd Place Resin- ExpoGrow Irun

20153rd Place Resin- Champions Cup, Spannabis Barcelona / 1st Place Resin- ExpoGrow Irun

Edited by Gojitangie
Eta

large.IMG_0441.JPG

This is Green Onion, bred by a guy in New Zealand.  I believe it's a Mikado male crossed with a Yumboldt female.  Frosty as fuck and this particular pheno is done in 7 weeks :spliff: 

5 people like this

Keep them coming 

The most frosty strain I have grown out was Crater Lake V4 from Dynasty Genetics, it looked like it was dipped in water then rolled around in some sand. 

2 people like this

Here are a few of mine growing now tomorrow 4th May will be Day 35 pictures up tomorrow these are from last Friday day 28. (freebie bean Peyote critical By Barney's farm) and Black dog by HSO Looking really frosty now so when they are finished they should look amazing. I update every Friday. Good luck in your search:haveadab:large.5ae4ba5d3f38b_PEYOTECRITICAL.jpglarge.5ae4ba55a3ee8_PEYOTECRITICALDAY29FLOWER.jpglarge.5ae49444bd61f_02BLACKDOGDAY28FLOWER.jpglarge.5ae366db0a30d_02BLACKDOGDAY28.jpg

7 people like this

@JAPE Peyote critical at top black Dog bottom picture:haveadab:

1 person likes this

For me it'll be the sunshine day dream by bodhi. Only grew it because the frost I saw on villains post on here. Lovely plant which is gonna be grown again this year along side some disco biscuit.

2 people like this