Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MacGanja

A Real Macganja Gorilla Grow

100 posts in this topic

Sheep plot is down.... 

Not taking any chances... This plot is cooked... large.IMG_20181009_180317470-1622x1217.jpg

And sheep?? They only took a small part of the plot.... So they can go f@£k themselves now....  McG 1 sheep 0 :nenenenene:

Edited by MacGanja
9 people like this

So... Harvest update.... 

All RGSC stuff is in now.... Harvested the last of the DFGs... And shit the bed was I impressed.... Absolutely stonking structure and no mold! It filled nearly 2 ice coolers! 

Again came to the plot thinking I had storage containers and again I had to go back for a second run with another container... 

Anyways on with pics...  

A bit of root age to start.. 

large.IMG_20181009_185643505-1664x1248.jpg

Dfg1 a more green pheno... With stacked  dense buds everywhere... Even the lower stuff which didn't get much light... Literally took the whole plant... ( didn't trim the lower stuff) 

large.IMG_20181009_180332271-1248x1664.jpg

DFG 2 lording it in the background 

large.IMG_20181009_180335621-1248x1664.jpg

Didn't take that many pics as I had to be very quick... But there was plenty of mini towers of bud like this

large.IMG_20181009_180325976_HDR-1248x1664.jpg
DFG 2 monster... Turning purple 

large.IMG_20181009_180338903-936x1248.jpg

Plenty of decent purpling amazing sized bud.. 

large.IMG_20181009_225534847-1248x1664.jpg

Total haul from 2 plants..  The pile of bud... Pic doesn't do it justice as there is a fair mount behind the pile... It was late and just wanted to get the job done... But there was a lot of "my god look at this one.... This is nuts!" 

large.IMG_20181009_232926400-1664x1248.jpg

Big thanks to @panik for gifting me these seeds... Absolutely stonking genetics....really enjoyed watching these beauty's grow... They absolutely crazy plants... :notworthy::yep:

Know need to get drying and curing.... 

Smoke reports will follow... :smokin:

Auto tangie smoke report will be posted at the beginning of November. 

And a DFG will be later in November... (a it too early for my liking... Would prefer a bit more of a cure... But hey! Need to finish the diary) 

Cheers guys

Edited by MacGanja
11 people like this

Nice buds and beams :yep:

Looked at that giant cola pic so many times couldn't help but notice the house too lol

3 people like this

That solid bud structure is seriously impressive :yep: well done sun !!!

3 people like this

On 13/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, LivelyUpYourself said:

Nice buds and beams :yep:

Looked at that giant cola pic so many times couldn't help but notice the house too lol

Cheers mate... Yeah the house is cool.. Not mine... My mates... Its an old barn... And he got some really cool stuff in there... 

3 people like this

On 13/10/2018 at 10:13 PM, GrowYaBoat said:

That solid bud structure is seriously impressive :yep: well done sun !!!

Cheers dude! 

1 person likes this

nice haul enjoy the harvest  :cheers:

2 people like this

7 hours ago, lois lane said:

nice haul enjoy the harvest  :cheers:

Cheers lois! 

1 person likes this

Help! 

Emergency situation... 

Need some advice.... 

My sheep plot harvest is in danger of being ruined... Trust me this will be a big blow.... Some great strains... 

So I have gone on holiday at exactly the wrong time... Drying and curing time... 

So I harvested before I left... And left all my harvest with a trusted friend...he has since dried it in his attic to the stem snap level (7-10 days... Slow dry) but now he has has to go away for work for 4 days.... (AMSTERDAM... coincidently... Lol)... No problem I said just chuck in brown paper bag for those few days... That method is used a lot by Americans...

However he since informed me yesterday... that he is going on holiday practically straight after (about 5hrs in the UK) for 12days...

This is really gutting.... 

I have ALOT of primo bud snap dry and ready for curing but I am in a different continent... And no way of getting it or being baby sat by someone else.... So what do I do is the question ? 

My educated guess... (no experience) is to whack in brown papers like the Americans do and then add a boveda 62... I have resigned  myself to the fact I won't get the best out of this haul... I just dont  want to lose it to mold or taste like hay.... My main concern is it tasting like hay.... So with that in my mind is it paper bags or jars?? .. With a boveda 62? I think paper bags in the drying loft with a boveda... And then folded closed... To allow it to breathe a bit more.... Any other suggestions with experience I would be welcome to... But I am genuinely torn.. As I haven't come across this situation and have no experience.... Ps this last day before I can order stuff on amazon hence the urgency... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Cheers guys! 

@panik

Edited by MacGanja
1 person likes this

that plot looks open s fook :cowboy: