Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dave 420

Zombie Kush

21 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, #soulmate said:

sorry forgot to say day 8 of flower ill keep you posted

Mine are still in Veg and will be for a few more weeks yet, will post again with pix on Friday. Goodluck with them:skin_up:

cheers pal here is a  close up large.5b39f7700d49e_WP_20180702_0221.png

1 person likes this

Lovely healthy looking plants mate nice one, How are they feeding? light heavy? How long did you veg for? Have you grown these before, This is my first time with the Zombie Kush. Cheers.:D

first time pal  I veg  for ten weeks under a t5 with 3 other plants in a little box I made after week 5 there was no room left but I had no choice ive only got one tent and it was in  flower as for the feed I use growers ark never gone over 1.2 ec im no expert but I think that's on the light side

1 person likes this

Growers Ark, what's it like? feed them what they need the plant will tell you what she needs. I'm using Remo at the moment had great results especially the HSO Black Dog.

its good the plants like it I used canna at first then I joined here and a lot of guys were getting great results with growers ark so I give it a go this is my second run with them I couldn't be more pleased with the results im getting I liked the look of the remo products if you go  on youtube he grows a nice zk

1 person likes this