Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dave 420

Zombie Kush

21 posts in this topic

ZOMBIE KUSH Diary. 48hrs Later All beans popped:skin_up:large_01.jpg

8 people like this

will watch these with interest  as i just started flowering 1 each of rippers grape gum (smells ace) double glock and a acid dough all three seem to be easy growers so wishing you luck mate 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

ZOMBIE KUSH Diary. 48hrs Later All beans popped:skin_up:large_01.jpg

Your in for a treat mate with these, I was advised to try them a few years ago and boy was i glad i tried them,

I only tried a 3 pack and all 3 are keepers. all phenos i got have that skittles sweet and sour flavour coupled with a lovely soapy inscence aroma they simply are awesome and have a nice high coupled to a nice body stone.

Mine were in different packaging to the one you have shown but from the same company.  I only gave 13 pounds for mine and they easily out perform seed from more established seed companys for 5xs the price. will get some pics up for you later..:skin_up: 

4 people like this

13 hours ago, doobie01 said:

will watch these with interest  as i just started flowering 1 each of rippers grape gum (smells ace) double glock and a acid dough all three seem to be easy growers so wishing you luck mate 

Cheers Yes I'm looking forward to these babies. 

5 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

Your in for a treat mate with these, I was advised to try them a few years ago and boy was i glad i tried them,

I only tried a 3 pack and all 3 are keepers. all phenos i got have that skittles sweet and sour flavour coupled with a lovely soapy inscence aroma they simply are awesome and have a nice high coupled to a nice body stone.

Mine were in different packaging to the one you have shown but from the same company.  I only gave 13 pounds for mine and they easily out perform seed from more established seed companys for 5xs the price. will get some pics up for you later..:skin_up: 

Cool, If they look anything like these Black dog I'm growing now, I will be happy. The Black dog is starting to pack on the weight now Day 32 Flower, I've been after these Zombie Kush for a while but they were always sold out. So looking forward to these. Cheers :haveadab:

2 people like this

I have got two in veg at the moment they stink real nice plants one has got massive fat fan leaves and the other has got narrower fan leaves they have been veg for 6 weeks I cant flower them for another 5 weeks I will try  and get photos for you how long are you veg for they advise a long veg period is was about week 4 before mine got going ive got blz and cream carmel  popped at the same time and they grew much faster at first good luck

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

Nice

2 hours ago, #soulmate said:

I have got two in veg at the moment they stink real nice plants one has got massive fat fan leaves and the other has got narrower fan leaves they have been veg for 6 weeks I cant flower them for another 5 weeks I will try  and get photos for you how long are you veg for they advise a long veg period is was about week 4 before mine got going ive got blz and cream carmel  popped at the same time and they grew much faster at first good luck

On the Packet, it says 2-4 weeks veg but I normally give 4-5 weeks anyway so if they are longer to veg then that's cool.

Cheers for the info and good luck with yours hope they do well:haveadab:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

On the Packet, it says 2-4 weeks veg but I normally give 4-5 weeks anyway so if they are longer to veg then that's cool.

Cheers for the info and good luck with yours hope they do well:haveadab:

2 of mine stay small and need a long veg time one of them is narrow leaved the other fat. 3rd plant is of medium leaf and stretches up like the amnesia parent.:skin_up: 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

2 of mine stay small and need a long veg time one of them is narrow leaved the other fat. 3rd plant is of medium leaf and stretches up like the amnesia parent.:skin_up: 

Looking forward to seeing what these are like:bong:

UPDATE Zombie kush update due to them all dying, So I took off the bottom bit and redone them by putting them back in ROOT IT these 3 took the other 2 never. But at least I managed to save 3 out of the 5. Sorry, I haven't updated but there was nothing to report really. So let's see what these can do    :yep:

large.5b2cb866040a6_ZOMBIEKUSH.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@dave420

What happened mate, why did they die?

Edited by Gojitangie

39 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

@dave420

What happened mate, why did they die?

@Gojitangie    The al popped and grew very tall considering the light was only inches away and all went limp from where they came out of the jiffy rotten, so I cut them off and started again into root it 3 survived these are them. To be honest I didn't think they would root but surprise they did.  

1 person likes this

sorry its took so long for a photo zombie kush at the backlarge.5b39f4da2b4ba_WP_20170928_0011.png

1 person likes this

sorry forgot to say day 8 of flower ill keep you posted

1 person likes this