Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

doobie01

Seedsman Indoor Contest - C99xBB & Big Nugs FAST & Candy Cream

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hi all 

starting my diary off so first thanks to @J Trich for the seeds sticker fridge magnet and glasses case :)

so start off with germination, label 2 of each seed into shot glass of tap water overnight then into moist paper towels until they show there tails then into starter 5 cm post of soil

in a tray under the growlight in the tent to keep warm for a few days for them to pop there heads above ground all fine and dandy untill first picture day :)

goes into tent moves a plant thats already growing to get to the seed tray and knocks it over beheading some and damaging more in the process :( 

so its back to load more seeds into shot glass towel ect 

so here is where we are up to 9 seedsman seeds popped 100% germination 4 survived 3 freshly popped 2 murdered by me large.5ae3313116097_seedystart.jpg

will do an update in a week or so when they have fully recovered from My torture antics

all the best :)

Edited by J Trich
title contest rules
4 people like this

best of luck ..i gone for those c99 x blueberrys too ..very nice .

2 people like this

Don't know if it's strain specific, but your seedlings look quite stretched, do you have the light far up?  Think I had 3 or 4 nodes by that height

Good luck with the grow, look forward to nice pikkies :)

2 people like this

yep lights are far up but not chancing lifting tray up to knock it over again will drop the stem and inch into the dirt which will sort it out but they look worse for being in such the small pot :)

1 person likes this

Hey nice start, cute little ones.. good luck & happy contest!!

ps: i edit your thread title according to rules of the contest.. it is indoor right?

1 person likes this

Good luck with them Doobie :lucky:

2 people like this

@J Trich sorry mate yes indoor thankyou :)

well the sun is shining and the weather is sweet,

heres a little pic as an update this week

large.5aef2e8586eef_seedsman060518.jpg

just a little bit of growth and some new boots that are a better size for me to handle, as i cant get to grip with small seedling pots they are now in 10cm tall pots .

under 18 hrs 100w blurple led for a good couple of weeks untill they need to go into the bigger tent 

the 2 at the back are big nugs fast

left front is c99xblueberry fast

right front is candy cream  

just fed with ata rootc 2ml pl at moment 

hope you all have a good bank holiday :)

3 people like this

Looking good bud :yep:

2 people like this

cheers mate :)

1 person likes this

looking nice... the FAST genetics stand out for their great vitality and fast growth..  :bong: 

1 person likes this

Good luck doobie I got the candy cream aswell I can’t wait to start mine and join the fun :yep:

1 person likes this

eeerm have had to stop this diary before it even got started properly was in bathroom this morning when i heard a diesel van pull up peeked out window and a couple of coppers got out and started heading down my path tbh i freaked the feck out grabbed the small ones and launched them into the neighbours garden from the upstairs window thinking i was getting raided. first thing i thought less plants = good. first grow ever officer look i even have the growers bible next to tent.

after the plants hit the deck and splattered over next doors patio i heard a knock at the door im now thinking wtf they havent used there big key so closed door to grow room and tried to look as normal as possible and opened it. the convo went a little like this :

hello your vehicle was involved in a accident last night and the driver ran off leaving the car.

sorry officer i sold that car a couple of weeks ago (i did aswell) i contacted dvla and told them online last week. 

yes we are aware but the details of the new owner are incorrect do you know who you sold it to?

nope some lad with dark hair, car was knacked he said he wanted a door off it and was scrapping it 

well its was used as a pool car and the details that he put on it were false he has hit a recovery van and ran off and you are still insured for it 

ok i will get that cancelled as i forgot 

are you sure you dont know who bought it 

nope never seen him before wasn`t paying any attention to what he looked like as the car was only worth £100 and his story was plausible.

ok well if you find anything out about him or any paperwork can you let us know 

yes no bother officer is there anything else i can help you with its just im running a bit late for my appointment 

nope thats it thankyou for your time 

fuck fuck fuck ive just launched 10 babies out of the window for fuck all best go sweep them up went to neighbours and collected 10 destroyed plants :(

but at least i didnt get raided :):).

morel of the story theres a couple 

1 dont sell a cheap car to a chav 

2 if you think your getting raided either do what i did and take the loss or dont and hope for best personally i would happily launch them again if cops were at the door ;)

3 always get a good quality fan and filter as it saved me from arrest today ;)

@J Trich

sorry buddy but they were part of the 10 that went flying onto next doors patio but when i have the spare cash i will buy them and run them again ;)

1 person likes this

Curious story, it is not the first, it is not the last I will hear, while cannabis and its users are persecuted, any suspicious situation can be somewhat paranoid. You do not need to apologize, congrats for the "good outcome" of the situation, I hope you do not get problems for the paperwork of the car.. only a doubt, pool car is? lol

jeep-in-pool.jpg

OR

article-2698380-1FC0986800000578-533_634

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Damn unlucky man but I don't blame you for launching them out of the window, did your neighbours notice :police:

Edited by UKsFinest
2 people like this

no she was out luckily shes a great neigbour anyway  if they had gone into other side the fookers there would have run them round to coppers, they was moaning at smelling my missus have a j in garden last summer fake coughing and spluttering behind the fence getting there son to play afroman and threatened calling the cops ect quite petty tbh

so i said to him i dont drink i dont have loads of people round to the door or hold partys & bbqs like your lad does so the odd whiff of a bifta shouldn`t bother you and if your that feckin bothered call the cops and tell them a disabled woman and her other half are sitting in there privatley owned (mortgaged but he dont need to know that lol) house and garden smoking weed sometimes,cos you do me head in banging in your garage at 11 at night and revving your motor bike that you dont go out on even.

with that he got right pissed off cos i slagged his bike off forgot about the cough he had mumbled something and went in lol 

we are currently back on hello terms but he still not happy about it his wife was round six months before that asking if i was smoking weed in the house and could i stop if i was as her grandkids were next door and she could smell something funny in there room. 

i said it must be damp you can smell i was stood in a towel as i was in bath having a bifta got dressed and made her come for a tour round the house smelling everywhere seeing if she could smell damp/weed i wasnt growing at the time so had nothing so even got her to look in loft and all rooms ect

(which is what she really wanted cos she thought i was growing as they had seen a load of nft trays and stuff in outside loo shed thing we have ) 

so i have to be on the ball with them just incase anything goes off lol