Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

the jfk car mandela effect (again)

was trooping around the net this morning and got a notification ..i dint think much about it til just now when i sat down ..

a little while ago we were discussing jfks car and how it now turns out to be a 6 seater ..it never was when i studied his death for my olevels ..

and i still get people telling me it  was definately 6 but i knew it wasnt ..well today something odds shown up and its to do with trumps release of the jfk files ..washington post put this up ..

large.2018-04-27-141941_1366x768_scrot.png

sure looks like a 4 seater to me .

1 person likes this

Sedans like that had bench seats so it's a 4 seater but overhead views deceive because it's a bench seat ... I think 

:yinyang:

4 backs seats, 2 for jfk and wife, 2 for the senator and wife, 1 driver 1 security makes 6

1 person likes this

you are seeing the same picture as me arent you ..?

Those things were boats, built to last to!

I would have guessed at a minimum of six. You could sit nine fat people easily in it.

Look at a ariel shot of the car minutes before JFK was shot, look at the distance between him and his wife, look at the fact that there was two other passengers in the rear of the car sitting infront of Kennedy.

Those pictures of the car that you put up Vince show Kennedy and his wife, plus the govener and his wife AND a driver and security guy.

That makes six people in the car and I see a vacant seat between the driver and security guy and there is enough space for you to sit next to Kennedy and I could sit inbetween the govener and his wife.

1 person likes this

I always remember it being a 6 seated car... Well 2 front seats and two rows of seats behind.. Whatever that makes... 

The mandela effect is like chinese wispers... Iv come across nothing yet that other people believe the "mandela effect"  has happened to.. To me they have been as i remember them...

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Those things were boats, built to last to!

I would have guessed at a minimum of six. You could sit nine fat people easily in it.

Look at a ariel shot of the car minutes before JFK was shot, look at the distance between him and his wife, look at the fact that there was two other passengers in the rear of the car sitting infront of Kennedy.

Those pictures of the car that you put up Vince show Kennedy and his wife, plus the govener and his wife AND a driver and security guy.

That makes six people in the car and I see a vacant seat between the driver and security guy and there is enough space for you to sit next to Kennedy and I could sit inbetween the govener and his wife.

yeah i can see that now ...seriously why do you people bother with me ..i had one smoke and this happens lol ..sorry ...again ...no im not ..lol yes i am ..no ..yes ...ahhh  sorry ..

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, BLhaze said:

The mandela effect is like chinese wispers... Iv come across nothing yet that other people believe the "mandela effect"  has happened to.. To me they have been as i remember them...

then you know nothing of my fathers diverticulitis recently ..oh boy ..or his birthday changing from the 7th of jan to the 8th ..or certain other things that not only me ,my wife and son and my mother in law know to be true and the rest of our families have zero recall ever happening ..even with a picture we have ..

i genuinely thought it was all just a bit of fun and a good jape ..til recent events happened to our family now im really not sure anymore if its a real phenomenon or not .