Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

23 posts in this topic

@Teeth

Ah, the old 'Black Dog'...Amazing what a bit of sunshine and longs days of light do to the soul eh mate ;)

Now see, with that question above there, well, if you have the available height, I'll always plug bigger pots and less plants :yep:  but is not always possible and something, I'm really having difficulty with lately :headpain: 

2 people like this

Daylight tis a beautiful under rated thing :) been outside all day, even got over the garden gate which is no small feat these past few months.  Here here and here's to loads more.

I've been suspecting this, not so much a problem height wise, I reckon I wasted about a foot at top being over generous on the combined stretch height.

Sorry if this is novice question, but pot size affect height if you're topping?  I reckon I'm gonna plump for 2 x 10L airpots (new toys - pots) and one 6L trained for gawd knows tops each-

I quicky dried some C999999999999999999999 and that's how it feels, cut grass, raked grass, seeded grass, watered grass, SAS Fairied the bast888 aphids, deadheaded plants I wouldn't dream about, weeded all the back breaking nippy bits, cleaned the cat tray, changed 80litres of the fish tank and was nice to the folk who've been doing my tits in (not before they got some of their own underhand pish back first (I'm  not proud about that bit) but I was still nice.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day - I hope it transfers through the ether to all reading

Take care

3 people like this

33 minutes ago, Teeth said:

Sorry if this is novice question, but pot size affect height if you're topping?

If the roots are restricted then the canopy follows mate, even with topping, the right plant, in the right environment; i.e. outside in the sunshine, can grow a fair old size when the roots are not restricted :yep: 

Bigger tubs = bigger plants, but it can be a bit of work in a tight space, as I'm finding out since going over to coco...I've been running in 7.5's, and they are getting too big, so downsizing for the next go :v: 

3 people like this

7.5 getting too big!.........

Right well maybe just the three all in 6's topped for 8's will be the plan.

C99 only in a 3.5 & a beast so even putting in a 6 could be a beautiful kamakze risk, I'd read about more tops spreading the energy + no temp swing between day and night or minimum temp swing affects the stretch.  Even considering repotting C99 in week 2 flower to bigger pot but that seems to go against all logic of filling roots first then switching (C99 a keeper - sorry Sweets chaps but I've not even taken a sample from your ladies cause they're too close, daft as it sounds, the others have plenty time to recover so the affect should be less but I do believe it's not alway about the THC to how herb affects my depression {felt cheeky speaking of other strains not in topic)

Time to log oot - beers and quick dried a beautiful combination to be enjoyed in trusted company :)

Take care

2 people like this

Mornings @Teeth you sound well mate,

I think it is all about veg time, 2, 6s 4,

3s it shouldn’t really make that much difference if the pot is full if roots, I am fairly sure the power and space are the main factor in yield, just learning how to maximise it.

I see your a mudder, ever thought about thinning it out with some coco, like botanics said 7.5 too big, i am tempted to leave them in the 3.5s and do multiple feeds, we’ll see, take it easy mate.Jj:yinyang:

2 people like this

Morning @Jibba jabba

It's all tremendous fun until the next morning..............

Head hurts just being :)  think a nice long slow walk in sunshine should help................here's hoping at least

Have a good un

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

We're now at flower day 47 (week 6.7).

I've dropped the lighting duration by 1/2 hour to 11 1/2 light and 12 1/2 dark.  I had a wee mishap with the timer earlier but the less said about that the better ;)

These gals have had one water this week of plain water and that's all they're getting now until their chop (plain water).  I reckon GP is looking more done in the photos which would make it just about right for a seed and the breeders advised timescale.  Think the Cream Mandarine will be a few days later but they're close enough.  I'll dig the loupe out for next time I'm in as couldn't be assed with camera, watering one and faffing about with the loupe tonight.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine.

ATB

Cream Mandarine

Cream Mandarine above W24 FD47.JPG  Cream Mandarine side w24 FD47.JPG

Green Poison

Green Poison above w23 FD47.JPGGreen Poison side w23 FD47.JPG

Thanks for looking - would also like to add that as touched about the nice comment in the Sweet photo comp by @OldFord - he's not my alias, I felt I needed to say because I would genuinely chose every other photo submitted apart from mines - I didn't get the poker face routine then..........I do now though

Take care and all the best

Edited by Teeth
ETA I'll keep watering just no nutes -felt it sounded like I was going to let them go without anything til chop
3 people like this

13 hours ago, Teeth said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

We're now at flower day 47 (week 6.7).

I've dropped the lighting duration by 1/2 hour to 11 1/2 light and 12 1/2 dark.  I had a wee mishap with the timer earlier but the less said about that the better ;)

These gals have had one water this week of plain water and that's all they're getting now until their chop (plain water).  I reckon GP is looking more done in the photos which would make it just about right for a seed and the breeders advised timescale.  Think the Cream Mandarine will be a few days later but they're close enough.  I'll dig the loupe out for next time I'm in as couldn't be assed with camera, watering one and faffing about with the loupe tonight.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine.

ATB

Cream Mandarine

Cream Mandarine above W24 FD47.JPG  Cream Mandarine side w24 FD47.JPG

Green Poison

Green Poison above w23 FD47.JPGGreen Poison side w23 FD47.JPG

Thanks for looking - would also like to add that as touched about the nice comment in the Sweet photo comp by @OldFord - he's not my alias, I felt I needed to say because I would genuinely chose every other photo submitted apart from mines - I didn't get the poker face routine then..........I do now though

Take care and all the best

@Teeth     SS Cream Mandarin is by far my fav offering from SS,  i run her twice a year outdoors and have done since it was released,  always the same look, smell, taste and effect.   As much as i do other offerings from SS and use up old freebies from the 'Tude its always the Mandarin that gets the most time, love and attention :)     its the only jars i monitor and get the arse when they stat running low !!   Would love the luxury of being able to do an indoor run to bulk up stock but working away so much just wont allow it.    

As for your pic .... its awesome !!    and possibly the fact that its Mandarin may have helped ;)      I only submitted my pic as i just wanted to share the colours as this is the first time of doing anything other than green colours.    Pics dont do justice.   

2 people like this