Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JaxtheXIV

Biobizz soil grow need help tips please

Hi guys about to be on my third grow still using the biobizzz all mix and started with the light mix HOWEVER could I just use all mix and throw in a hella load of perlite into the mix to make it more light? I feel the light -mix is just a money maker when there’s not much difference? 

Also im using the grow the bloom and occasional fish mix , how often should I use fish mix.? 

Im just wanting a few tips to finesse my grow and make sure the plants are great. 

Ive fucked up by leaving my plants in veg for 5 weeks the stretch in flowering was sooo tall it outgrew my room ( rookie mistake I know still new to g to only veg for 3 weeks max next time round just bought some blueberry fem and lsd fem from seedsman excited for a new grow. 

Also so anyone got a veg room and a flowering room only I am seriously thinking about this would deffiantly help me monitor my plants more. 

ALSO is there extra nutes additives I can give my plants in flowering to add too bloom and fish mix to bring on the buds a little bit more? 

I,ve used Biobizz for years now & found its best to have Lightmix for the babies & auto plants.....& allmix from the second pot up on photoperiod plants,  & only lightmix with no pot ups on auto's...!  both soils have enough nutes in them for approx 2-3 wks so you dont need to add any nutes for this time period,  i generally give my girls a taste of fishmix 2 times on their feed throughout the whole flowering time..... If you want to add something more at flowering you can add Topmax & alg-a mic seaweed stimulants..  Also in the  veg stage & upto wk 6 in flowering you can add some Bio-silicon ( plant magic ) this strengthens the stems , And allows them to take up more nutes.... you said you fucked up by vegging for 5 wks.. well i would say you want to veg for a min of  4wks to 6 wks for a decent yield & also if they get to big you need to train them with Supercropping or topping techniques while there in veg so there at a decent height to allow for stretch...when you flip them to flower....!     ps.... use both grow & bloom in flowering upto wk 6 then no more grow from that point...Last 2 wks in flower just feed water to give a mini flush & force the plant to use its stored nutes....!  

I think you are getting a little confused dude, the light mix doesn’t mean it’s lighter in weight, it’s means it has less nutrients in it.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, M1PEL said:

I,ve used Biobizz for years now & found its best to have Lightmix for the babies & auto plants.....& allmix from the second pot up on photoperiod plants,  & only lightmix with no pot ups on auto's...!  both soils have enough nutes in them for approx 2-3 wks so you dont need to add any nutes for this time period,  i generally give my girls a taste of fishmix 2 times on their feed throughout the whole flowering time..... If you want to add something more at flowering you can add Topmax & alg-a mic seaweed stimulants..  Also in the  veg stage & upto wk 6 in flowering you can add some Bio-silicon ( plant magic ) this strengthens the stems , And allows them to take up more nutes.... you said you fucked up by vegging for 5 wks.. well i would say you want to veg for a min of  4wks to 6 wks for a decent yield & also if they get to big you need to train them with Supercropping or topping techniques while there in veg so there at a decent height to allow for stretch...when you flip them to flower....!     ps.... use both grow & bloom in flowering upto wk 6 then no more grow from that point...Last 2 wks in flower just feed water to give a mini flush & force the plant to use its stored nutes....!  

Hi thanks for the advice the reason I feel I need to cut the veg time in half is die to the size of the room in the attic a 5-6 week veg grow I have done and feel the stretch in flowering just becomes to much to handle because the plant is to mature to bend and tamper with to manipulate the length. 

I top top and I do lst with my plants and have had amazing yield from this but just needed extra pointers as soil seems to be the best tasting produce 

with biobizz I do flush for week to 10days but I read it’s not as a potent harsh chemical as the other powerful nutes so over flushing is not needed. 

38 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I think you are getting a little confused dude, the light mix doesn’t mean it’s lighter in weight, it’s means it has less nutrients in it.

Hi mate no totally know the concept of all mix and light with the nutrients however a light bit off all mix with some perlite and a standard for, of compost to me really seems more money efficient . 

Ahh sorry dude, it seems it’s me getting confused about you getting confused.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, JaxtheXIV said:

Hi guys about to be on my third grow still using the biobizzz all mix and started with the light mix HOWEVER could I just use all mix and throw in a hella load of perlite into the mix to make it more light? I feel the light -mix is just a money maker when there’s not much difference? 

Also im using the grow the bloom and occasional fish mix , how often should I use fish mix.? 

Im just wanting a few tips to finesse my grow and make sure the plants are great. 

Ive fucked up by leaving my plants in veg for 5 weeks the stretch in flowering was sooo tall it outgrew my room ( rookie mistake I know still new to g to only veg for 3 weeks max next time round just bought some blueberry fem and lsd fem from seedsman excited for a new grow. 

Also so anyone got a veg room and a flowering room only I am seriously thinking about this would deffiantly help me monitor my plants more. 

large.20180423_230231.jpg

Five weeks old never feed nutrients, used all mix, and bro i lost one because the soil is tooo hot!!! Use light mix its fine how it is, then transplant to all mix at 4-5 weeks old trust me look above there still going this is an old pic there 5 weeks today and there huge!!!

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Ahh sorry dude, it seems it’s me getting confused about you getting confused.

No problem think me confusinng u confused me to confuse us both just a ball of confusion 

1 person likes this

I personally use light Mix for first pot then all mix. 

I feed my girls FISHMIX during veg and grow/bloom in flower 

Not flushing anymore lol

I use Light-mix throughout the cycle i also feed fish-mix straight from rooted clone and stop when in bloom.

Pre-mixed bags of All-mix always differ in the feed levels from my use of it over the years one bag being hot the other not, it could have got better but im sure its the same.

Farmer

1 person likes this