Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+

88 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Eventhough MrMagoo was a trouble maker lol he did taken on the roll of "dad" when mine passed away.

man the bonds we have made over the years, when you talk to shad tell him i asked about him, hes a deep thinker lol

i hope nohib is doing ok haven't been able to get a response, those strokes take a toll, he was having trouble working the computer.

feminized seeds i remember some of the guys wouldn't even try them lol 

quick critical drying up nicely, ill give it a little cure and post a smoke report.

sam

Edited by samhigh
1 person likes this

@samhigh I think I have @nohibition e-mail. I'll reach out to see how our old friend is doing :yep:

13 minutes ago, samhigh said:

feminized seeds i remember some of the guys wouldn't even try them lol

And I was one of those guy's lol Then a little known company back in 2005 called Dinafem. Came in and changed the game ;)

Been fun so far and 2019 look set to be our best year ever. Some crazy colabs coming and focus will also remain on high CBD strains  ;)

Buckle up things are about to get crazy  :)

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

Couple of pics here folks of my two QC+'s.   One is doing better than the other but tbh, these QC+ don't like it too hot and I'm struggling with my temps lately (fan is getting old now and I think some new kit in the new year would be a wise venture ;) ).

Been hitting 30+ quite often on 400 W and so I knocked the power down to 250 which is keeping them around 26/27 C max.  You'll see in the photos and how they are expressing themselves with thin leaves etc (however one is more sat leaning that the other too).  Beautiful structure actually on the biggest one, which of course wasn't topped out due to them being finished in six inch pots and she's currently around 50 cm tall (from top of pot) with five days until the 21 days bloom mark.  (bottom pic):v: 

large.5be9a026bce74_QC10DaysBloom.jpglarge.5be9a0190743d_QC110DaysBloom.jpg

Haven't quite been up to scratch with getting their feeds right however and these are sensitive to N too which isn't helping me get get the balance right....but I'm honing in and will get it right when the flowers take hold ;) 

5 people like this

@botanics :yep:

Thanks brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, botanics said:

Couple of pics here folks of my two QC+'s.   One is doing better than the other but tbh, these QC+ don't like it too hot and I'm struggling with my temps lately (fan is getting old now and I think some new kit in the new year would be a wise venture ;) ).

Been hitting 30+ quite often on 400 W and so I knocked the power down to 250 which is keeping them around 26/27 C max.  You'll see in the photos and how they are expressing themselves with thin leaves etc (however one is more sat leaning that the other too).  Beautiful structure actually on the biggest one, which of course wasn't topped out due to them being finished in six inch pots and she's currently around 50 cm tall (from top of pot) with five days until the 21 days bloom mark.  (bottom pic):v: 

large.5be9a026bce74_QC10DaysBloom.jpglarge.5be9a0190743d_QC110DaysBloom.jpg

Haven't quite been up to scratch with getting their feeds right however and these are sensitive to N too which isn't helping me get get the balance right....but I'm honing in and will get it right when the flowers take hold ;) 

Should be cool in your grow room now for sure, iv got a 600 and 400 running in a 1.2x struggling to get up to 28c 

hope santa brings what you need soon!

Wonder if this strain was more sensitive to heat? i did the old critical + last year and it was great in the heat of summer.

3 people like this

@redbeard

It used to be cooler but my fan's efficiency has dropped off bud.  It had a strip down and clean last year but probably due another now, however it hasn't been operating at peek for a quite a while and has had a little extra work slapped onto it, since I built my little vegging box.  Will upgrade to a bigger fan and then this one for an active intake and get a going like wind tunnel again in there...that'll make all the difference as environment is where my system is failing at the moment. ;) 

Coupled with my poor growing of late is the reasons for not having any smoke currently! lol 

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, botanics said:

@redbeard

It used to be cooler but my fan's efficiency has dropped off bud.  It had a strip down and clean last year but probably due another now, however it hasn't been operating at peek for a quite a while and has had a little extra work slapped onto it, since I built my little vegging box.  Will upgrade to a bigger fan and then this one for an active intake and get a going like wind tunnel again in there...that'll make all the difference as environment is where my system is failing at the moment. ;) 

Coupled with my poor growing of late is the reasons for not having any smoke currently! lol 

Sounds like a great strain i think you made a great choice, just finishing of my la amnesia, then im going to try this.

its just the smell that worries me being in terrace house? lol

3 people like this

It's early days yet for smells but I'll post up a report if they are filter busters @redbeard :v:   A decent filter should handle anything though really mate so perhaps a new one if a stinker....got me :fear: now though as mine has done a year and could be 'emergency filter' buying soon lol 

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, botanics said:

It's early days yet for smells but I'll post up a report if they are filter busters @redbeard :v:   A decent filter should handle anything though really mate so perhaps a new one if a stinker....got me :fear: now though as mine has done a year and could be 'emergency filter' buying soon lol 

HaHa yes i remember the stink before when i did it , lucky my nearest neighbour was miles away then , with that and BLZ bud :fear:

it was a worry lol both lovely to smoke though, Critical got more compliments then any strain iv ever grown before!

3 people like this

1 hour ago, botanics said:

) with five days until the 21 days bloom mark. 

They look great mate,  

Can’t wait to see the donkeys you pull from these, take it easy.Jj:yinyang: 

5 people like this

:cheers: @Jibba jabba

I'm hoping I pull it off decent enough mate, these pots are small like and worry me a bit with end yield.  Put some water in a tray with them for the time being as my VPD is out.  Some leaf canoeing on one of these and a couple of my other plants had a bit of burning on the leaf edges which isn't food related as I'm feeding them quite light overall, hence the lighter green and more yellowing in the photos (flash doesn't help though).  Heating on etc, drier air but as they're all stretching out in there, with more plant growth they are starting to regulate it better for themselves. I'll take the tray of water out when they're ok and blooming out fully :v: 

5 people like this

6 hours ago, botanics said:

water out when they're ok and blooming out fully :v: 

Was meant to mention it the other day but couldn’t get the words out without sounding like a twat, so here goes, might be worth checking for light leaks or timer, the  qc I did was budding right up, quite sure there were a decent amount of pre flowers at 5-7 days, the law of the sod will say they are covered in pistols now :rofl:

They were deffo lighter feeders than I am used to, could have gotten away with slightly less I would have thought, tho that said I had a small amount of nute burn here and there. 

I couldnt remember what pot size size or medium you are using but sure you’ll have a good few jars full of dankness, Take it easy dude.Jj :yinyang:

4 people like this

look up your donkeys Jibba's on the hunt....lol

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor